OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

No doubt that a young Olenna could get it,now or the last 15-20 years or so...eh I'm good :lol:

Last edited:
Daavos doesn't have greyscale, Sir friend zone Jorah Mormont does. 

Ahhh. Got them mixed up. Thanks for clearing t up. It's been a while :lol:. Ser Friend zone. :smh:.

One of the best things about thrones being back is listening to podcasts on my way to work. Great change of pace.

Daavos doesn't have greyscale, Sir friend zone Jorah Mormont does. 

Ahhh. Got them mixed up. Thanks for clearing t up. It's been a while :lol: . Ser Friend zone. :smh: .

One of the best things about thrones being back is listening to podcasts on my way to work. Great change of pace.
I've got the the point where all I listen to is podcasts about 75% of the time. I didn't really get deep into ASOIAF until the podcasts. Too much for me to keep up with without supplemental material.

put me on these podcasts.

A few of my favorites:

•Unspoiled (Used to be a podcast by a married couple where they discuss every chapter in each episode. They got divorced, though.
frown.gif
)

•Game of Thrones The Podcast (three podcasts on each episode: an instant take on Sunday night, a full hour+ podcast on the episode on Tuesday and a 'SpoiLORE' episode on Fridays where they compare and contrast with the books)

•The Joffrey of Podcasts (satirical podcast where they go over the episodes every week, but both hosts are huge Joffrey fans expecting him to be brought back to life. I thought the podcast would die after the red wedding, but they're still trolling years later.)

There are more, they're just all so different. I'd say test out a few and see what you like. As far as my recommendation, I'd go with Game of Thrones The Podcast if you're looking to fall deeper into the lore and story.

Last edited:
Just rewatched season 1 for I think the 3rd time :lol:... I got my girl into it and she wants to watch... It's amazing how much you forget you know :lol:...

good maybe you will see the true errors of the snow ways and Join the Lord of light. It's your time to join me and my army of salt knights

I've seen the light. Jon Snow is a loser . . . IF you are the kind of person who dislikes men/'women who act honorably and not completely out of self-interest, aren't punks, who step up at tough times and who don't allow their own daughters to be burned alive.

Yeah, if you don't like those things, there's nothing good about the Snow-man.

His acting kinda showed he wasn't really into the series that article made complete sense. Always looked distraught and no expression on his face in every scene.

His acting kinda showed he wasn't really into the series that article made complete sense. Always looked distraught and no expression on his face in every scene.

To be fair though, isn't that how Stannis is described in the books? Kind of stern and boring?

Regardless, whether it was the character, the acting or both, I never was all that into the Stannis storyline. Davos is the man though. And Melissandre is hot. Those were the only good things about that plot line to me.

Yeah, I can understand being unhappy when your character just doesn't have anything worth looking forward to.

He believes in a religious zealot, sacrifices his family, then loses in grand fashion with no honor. The guy is a grump the majority of the time on top of that.

To be fair though, isn't that how Stannis is described in the books? Kind of stern and boring?

Regardless, whether it was the character, the acting or both, I never was all that into the Stannis storyline. Davos is the man though. And Melissandre is hot. Those were the only good things about that plot line to me.
So we not going to act like snow is a turncloak coward.
Killed one of the lead rangers,
broke his vows for red headed yambs.
has no legit kills in the book or the show. all his kills have been either sneak attacks after he turn cloaked. , or shooting arrows off the highest wall in the realm...
had to tie down Janos Slynt just to cut his head off, couldnt take em by himself after Slynt called him out.

All the starks are cowards only real one is Ned and Catelyn.

Robb hasn't been shown (or read about) getting any kills. Greywind helps him everywhere. got wounded from a battle (in the book) then looked like a straight fkboy after Walder killed his girl. no fight back nothing....

Arya 5-0 on sneak attack kills.

Sansa ............well sansa 'nuff said

Bran is a sucka scared of them sweet meera yambs.

Rickon is a snot nosed brat who can't control his wolf.

Lyanna a garden tool

Benjen has one job... to range. this dude get lost

Ser Rodrick talked mad game got that head chopped off.

Jory got punked and killed by Jamie....

The Stable boy got run down by the Hound cuz he slow and a punk.

Nymeria ran away like punk

Lady got that head chopped off for being as week as her owner Sansa

Ghost show up last minute can't even save his master. useless mutt

I DONT GIVE A DAMB ALL THE STARKS CAN GET ROASTED BY THE LORD OF LIGHT

post that gif for me that was in the marvel thread please, i still haven't figured it out

The fact that you disrespected her by simply calling her "red headed yambs" shows me that you are an unreasonable man and one whose opinion on characters I cannot trust.

Good day to you, sir.

has no legit kills in the book or the show. all his kills have been either sneak attacks after he turn cloaked. , or shooting arrows off the highest wall in the realm...
had to tie down Janos Slynt just to cut his head off, couldnt take em by himself after Slynt called him out.

Robb hasn't been shown (or read about) getting any kills. Greywind helps him everywhere. got wounded from a battle (in the book) then looked like a straight fkboy after Walder killed his girl. no fight back nothing....

Lyanna a garden tool

post that gif for me that was in the marvel thread please, i still haven't figured it out

You could say this same kind of stuff for the main players in all the houses, really. And I find the whole concept of "legit kills" in the GOT world kind of laughable. Seems like the object of game is to off the biggest threats in sneaky ways. :lol:

Lyanna a garden tool

3ornjU8DoZLy9mJYdi.gif

Rewatching season 1. Can someone explain to me the history of the Targaryens and why Robert Baratheon hates them so much?

Also, someone remind me where Davos is right now? I know Mel and Stannis sent him away so he wouldn't be around when they did Shireen dirty, but I forgot where he went. Is he at the Wall now?

Yeah, Davos is back at the wall.

Preview shows him about to unload a can of whoop *** on those treacherous crows 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom