OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Olly's face at the end lol, Thorne and co getting otp
rejoice.png

The watch is over, the watch is over /boogiedown
rejoice.png

Tommen steppin to the High Sparrow, he had time today cuz
leon.png

Shaggydog
tocry.png

Rickon got something for Ramsey real ******* soon
pacspit.gif

Varys secret weapon this whole time was giving skittles and jolly ranchers to kids
dwill.png

Ayra getting back on track but further becoming no one..so conflicted
francis.png

Please tell me I'm not the only one that heard a woman yelling and a baby crying during the Tower of Joy scene. Lyanna was definitely giving birth.

wait y'all didn't know the little birds were children?

maybe I looked it up but I knew this somehow. and I think they were supposed to be deaf/mute children.

I just find it weird because I never know anything but that I knew lol

I totally don't remember anything about Rickon Stark. How did he end up with the wildling that was taking care of Bran?

I totally don't remember anything about Rickon Stark. How did he end up with the wildling that was taking care of Bran?

Bran told Osha to take him to the Umbers.

Osha didn't want to go North with Bran cause of the white walkers.

Bran wanted Rickon to be safe so there would always be a Stark.

Last edited:
Olly taking dat L :pimp: :pimp:

See Allister is a POS too so f him :lol:

I missed this during the episode....who are Varys "birds"? Them orphan kids? How they get all this info for Varys?

MissanBae LOOKIN' good as per usual :pimp:

Where da Snowman finna go now? Winterfell?

When is Little Finger going to make an appearance again?
Looks like next week

I was finally looking forward to seeing two Stark kids in the same scene but Snow most likely headed back home when Sansa arrives at Castle Black :smh: (even though she was a prick to him)

I missed this during the episode....who are Varys "birds"? Them orphan kids? How they get all this info for Varys?

yup

honestly they're just anyone who informs for him.

if you remember in season 1, little finger told ned stark about them

:38.

Last edited:
I'm guessing Rickon is kept alive long enough for Ramsey to kill him in front of Jon :smh:

Osha probably immediately raped.

It was nice to see Varys get back to his methodical ways even if it was a small thing like helping that ungrateful prostitute out.

I guess the hanging was good enough but I would've made those dudes suffer. Jon looked like he didn't even want to do it. Came off like those Ned scenes and the past scene with Jon when they aint really want to execute the person but it was their job so they did.

That Tower of Joy flashback :smokin We seeing actual cracks in Ned's armor. Doesn't tell the truth about how the superior swordsman dies and lets that fraud story get repeated and become the "official" story.

This ep was lit if just to see Arya continue her DD training. She was getting good with the staff. I wanted the climax to be her beating the **** out of that girl not getting her eyes back.

I'm just waiting for Drogon to show up and kill these Dothraki at this point especially if the leaders decide Dany should die. Either way this whole Dany end up in a retirement home or die seems like a waste of time if it aint gonna humble her or make her learn something. Only other avenue is if she gets all of them to follow her an additional army for her. Could handle Mereen and the other 2 cities then.

Oh yeah, Tommen a lil *****. Son don't even know how to sack up. Getting easily confused and drawn in to a discussion. At this point I want to see him die just to see Cersi in more pain and angry. I'd really rather see Margery try ruling KL if possible but I bet Cersi would try to invalidate the marriage (since no kids).

Last edited:
I guess the hanging was good enough but I would've made those dudes suffer. Jon looked like he didn't even want to do it. Came off like those Ned scenes and the past scene with Jon when they aint really want to execute the person but it was their job so they did.

I think Jon hesitated cause he knows what at the end - nothing. He quite literally knows nothing, and he sent those men to that nothingness.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom