OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jon should've took off his leather gloves and slapped the ish out of that traitor's face.

And not at all happy with Rickon's capture. Every time a dire wolf dies, a piece of my soul dies with it.

I thought last season of Boardwalk Empire was still good showing Nucky trying to make moves in Cuba, trying to be ahead of Prohibition ending by trying to lock in Bacardi deal. And the way he finessed the stock market

Bro, spoiler alert.
Still haven't watched their last season

I really don't get the Olly hate.

His parents were killed by Thormund (if I remember correctly). Jon welcomes the Wildings to the wall. Throne comes to the conclusion that he has to be stopped.

How much convincing you think Olly needed? He's a child. I'm not surprised they were able to coerce him.

Jon did the right thing, but he made some terrible decisions as a leader in the way he handled his brothers. He didn't care to convince them.

He didn't deserve it, but y'all had to see him losing his men. The fact that he didn't act on it shows how inexperienced he was as a leader.

Bro, spoiler alert.
Still haven't watched their last season
laugh.gif
 actin like it aired last night.

I think the expiration on spoiling Boardwalk is over.

His parents were killed by Thormund (if I remember correctly). Jon welcomes the Wildings to the wall. Throne comes to the conclusion that he has to be stopped.

How much convincing you think Olly needed? He's a child. I'm not surprised they were able to coerce him.

Jon did the right thing, but he made some terrible decisions as a leader in the way he handled his brothers. He didn't care to convince them.

He didn't deserve it, but y'all had to see him losing his men. The fact that he didn't act on it shows how inexperienced he was as a leader.

View media item 2030362

Didn't care to convince them? It's not like he kept the events at Hardholm to himself. What more convince do the NW need? The decision Jon made with the Wildlings is the only right move and yet people are saying he F'ed up. The Nights Watch would have lost if Stannis didn't show up and now they have even less men. They can't fighting a huge army of undead and White Walkers. Every time a crow questioned Jon about the Wildlings I wanted him to scream at them WE ARE GOING TO DIE! 

It would've been hard to convince those moron traitors. They thought it was the worst thing in the world to save the wildlings and went against what The Watch is about but thought it was all good to murder their Commander. Not the first time a Commander has been slaughtered on this show.

Jon definitely didn't deserve it, and he made the right decision for everyone in allowing the Wildlings free passage, I just think he should have saw some of this coming.

Possible book spoiler:

I'm not sure, but in the books Jon announces that he'll be marching south to Winterfell, and I think that's moreso the catalyst for the mutiny. The fact that he just ignores his vows and is willing to desert the Night's Watch in favor of family. So maybe I'm being overly critical of TV show Jon for book Jon's actions.

I've been decent at predicting episodes so far, so I'll go again. Just a matter of time before I miss everything entirely because D&D killed everybody unexpected/expectedly 
laugh.gif

- Jon and Sansa re-unite. Sansa tells Jon everything she knows about Arya and everything she doesn't know about Bran and Rickon.

- Little Finger sends a Raven to Castle Black to let Jon Snow know about Sansa and Winterfell (?). Little Finger is a genius, he should assume Sansa would go North to Jon.

- Little Finger prepares to march up to Winterfell because of what happened to Sansa. Prepping to become Warden of the North.

- Jon gathers the wildlings to go South to Winterfell after he finds out about Rickon from Little Finger.

- Sansa gathers the rest of the North that supports the Starks to storm Winterfell (The North Remembers).

- Arya gets her first assignment as No One. She later gets another assignment to kill Jon Snow since he cheated Death.

- Theon will have some kind of redemption before he gets the axe.

- RIP to Asha, the wildling that was with Rickon.

- Literally have no idea where the Lannister storyline will go...lol I got nothin. It has to build up eventually, the King can't continue to keep having these internal battles for another episode.

- Jorah and Daario find Khaleesi and prepare to plan her escape. But they get caught in the act.

- Bran will have his flash back to the tower of joy and that will be the climactic end to the episode.

Edit: I'm not sure how they'll do it and I mentioned this in the thread earlier, but they need to address the elephant in the room and talk about how the rest of the North will be okay with Jon leaving the Nights Watch, otherwise he'll just be a deserter and get no respek.

Last edited:
Would be suprised if Littlefinger doesn't get the full support of the Vale. It's still lingering feelings over how Lysa was killed

Jon definitely didn't deserve it, and he made the right decision for everyone in allowing the Wildlings free passage, I just think he should have saw some of this coming.

Possible book spoiler:

I'm not sure, but in the books Jon announces that he'll be marching south to Winterfell, and I think that's moreso the catalyst for the mutiny. The fact that he just ignores his vows and is willing to desert the Night's Watch in favor of family. So maybe I'm being overly critical of TV show Jon for book Jon's actions.

He didn't have the actions of the book..

Really it was one dude who never gave Jon a fair shake and really should have been a voice of reason given what he had seen.. Don't forget they had the attack at castle black already by one of those things

Yes Ollie was emotional, but he should have been one of the older dudes explaining shhhh to him.. Plus ya boy's whole speech about the army the windings are made of, when he of all people should know the army the NW is made of

I've been decent at predicting episodes so far, so I'll go again. Just a matter of time before I miss everything entirely because D&D killed everybody unexpected/expectedly 
laugh.gif

- Jon and Sansa re-unite. Sansa tells Jon everything she knows about Arya and everything she doesn't know about Bran and Rickon.

- Little Finger sends a Raven to Castle Black to let Jon Snow know about Sansa and Winterfell (?). Little Finger is a genius, he should assume Sansa would go North to Jon.

- Little Finger prepares to march up to Winterfell because of what happened to Sansa. Prepping to become Warden of the North.

- Jon gathers the wildlings to go South to Winterfell after he finds out about Rickon from Little Finger.

- Sansa gathers the rest of the North that supports the Starks to storm Winterfell (The North Remembers).

- Arya gets her first assignment as No One. She later gets another assignment to kill Jon Snow since he cheated Death.

- Theon will have some kind of redemption before he gets the axe.

- RIP to Asha, the wildling that was with Rickon.

- Literally have no idea where the Lannister storyline will go...lol I got nothin. It has to build up eventually, the King can't continue to keep having these internal battles for another episode.

- Jorah and Daario find Khaleesi and prepare to plan her escape. But they get caught in the act.

- Bran will have his flash back to the tower of joy and that will be the climactic end to the episode.

Edit: I'm not sure how they'll do it and I mentioned this in the thread earlier, but they need to address the elephant in the room and talk about how the rest of the North will be okay with Jon leaving the Nights Watch, otherwise he'll just be a deserter and get no respek.
The Lord Commander of the Nights Watch was killed and brought back to life. The realm will find out. Word spread to KL that Mormount was killed by mutineers north of the wall.  I'm sure word about Jon can spread at least through out the north.

Last edited:
Plus ya boy's whole speech about the army the windings are made of, when he of all people should know the army the NW is made of
Yeah, I can't deny that.
laugh.gif

I guess that's the main issue really. Can't expect a bunch of thieves and rapists to be the voice of reason. Poor Olly was doomed from the moment Styr slaughtered his mother and told Olly he'd eat both his parents.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

People are going talk because it's going make him a mythical figure now..

Like how Dani was picking up supporters just because of the whole mother of dragons thing early, then her stupid decisions caught up with her

People are going talk because it's going make him a mythical figure now..

Like how Dani was picking up supporters just because of the whole mother of dragons thing early, then her stupid decisions caught up with her
Didn't even think of this. He's going to have people pledging fealty left and right.

Back
Top Bottom