OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^ Also, IIRC, Jon really made an effort to explain to Olly why he wanted to make an alliance with the Wildlings. Told him it was the only chance they had to survive. Sam backed him up. At the end of the day, Olly didn't want to believe it.

People are going talk because it's going make him a mythical figure now..

Like how Dani was picking up supporters just because of the whole mother of dragons thing early, then her stupid decisions caught up with her
Didn't even think of this. He's going to have people pledging fealty left and right.

Yup that's why the davos and tormund scenes were so huge.. Dude is going be like William Wallace in braveheart, where people were hearing all kinds of crazy things

Last edited:
I don't understand why her mission as no one would be to kill Jon for cheating death. Beric also cheated death 6 times and dude is chillin. Not sure if The Mountain was technically dead or not, but he kinda cheated death also and if the Clegane bowl is real... what about him. Doesn't make sense to me that they would send Arya to kill Jon for "cheating death".  Thoros and Mel are on her list and they are the ones that are taking deaths away from the many face god so it makes more sense for them to be targets. If Jon is the target I think it's for a different reason. 
If he ends up being Azor Ahai then I can see them sending her to kill him since there's only one god...or something like that.
Edit: Also if she goes and gets needle at all then that would mean she isn't no one so killing Jon with it doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Edit: Also if she goes and gets needle at all then that would mean she isn't no one so killing Jon with it doesn't make sense.

I'm just going by the fact that Jon being elevated to god-status has him on their radar. They probably don't give a damn about the other ones as much as Beric is in a small group and no one but three people know the Mountain is really back.

As far as the Needle being the one to kill Jon, it's purely for dramatic effect that would make the Jon/Arya story come around full circle. It could just be me reaching. Who really knows?

Last edited:
Stark Direwolf update

Lady - RIP

Grey Wind - RIP

Shaggy Dog - RIP

Ghost - Alive and with Jon.

Summer - Alive and with Bran.

Nymeria - Alive as far as we know, but off doing her own thing somewhere.

Do I have it right?

Jon Snow died for like 1 day

No one knew he was dead to begin with except for people at the Wall

And the faceless men dont kill people for free

Stark Direwolf update

Lady - RIP

Grey Wind - RIP

Shaggy Dog - RIP

Do I have it right?
Correct.....Except I'm not willing to let Shaggy Dog go 
frown.gif

Jon Snow died for like 1 day

No one knew he was dead to begin with except for people at the Wall

And the faceless men dont kill people for free

I'm sure word will travel, it always does.

But that's news to me that they're just glorified hired assassins. For some reason, I thought they kept the balance of life and death for the gods or something and that's what kept them going forward. If they really just kill for monetary purposes, then disregard my theory.

Last edited:
Were the Faceless Men associated with the Iron Bank in any way? Or do both entities just reside in Braavos?

Were the Faceless Men associated with the Iron Bank in any way? Or do both entities just reside in Braavos?
I don't believe they are directly but the Iron Bank can hire them...I think I might know where you're going with this 
nerd.gif

The Iron Bank will collect. 

I don't believe they are directly but the Iron Bank can hire them...I think I might know where you're going with this :nerd:
The Iron Bank will collect. 

Pretty much. I wish they revealed more about the iron bank than they do honestly. I mean I know they already have like fifty-leven other storylines to juggle around but the iron bank really intrigues me.

After how badass they made Tywin Lannister out to be, then seeing how shook he was over not being able to pay the iron bank, that had me like :wow: like if the scariest man in this effed up show gets the willies from them, I wanna see more from them.

Stark Direwolf update

Lady - RIP

Grey Wind - RIP

Shaggy Dog - RIP

Do I have it right?
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom