OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, that's what I thought. How exactly did they save him though? Dragonglass?
Yes, but he wasn't turning into a white walker. They had already killed him and his men, he was bout to turn into a wight. Basically one of the zombies under the white walker's control. 

Last edited:
Robert wasn't killed by his wife. Jon was killed by his wife. 

What are you talking about? :lol:. Robert Barratheon was killed by Cersei. She put the hit out. Did you not hear her say she killed her husband because it felt good?

Jon was killed by the nights watch.

What show are you watching? :lol:

What are you talking about?
laugh.gif
. Robert Barratheon was killed by Cersei. She put the hit out. Did you not hear her say she killed her husband because it felt good?

What show are you watching?
laugh.gif
I think he meant Jon Aryn. Hand of the King to Robert before Ned.

What an episode & season

Totally forgot Cersei also took out Kevan in the explosion. Who's gonna align themselves with the Lannisters now? Jon could probably wash her army right now if he wanted.

Dany leveling up once again. 3 dragons, Unsullied, Dothraki, Greyjoys, Tyrells, Martells, and Tyrion & Varys. Sheesh

So did Dany just leave Jorah in Essos to find a cure to greyscale?

Yup he will turn up though . He niece though trill as ****
Never made the connections before...

Jorah, son of the former Lord Commander, is cousins with Lyanna. His former wife is a Hightower and sisters with Alerie Tyrell, who is the mother of Marg and Loras.

I know all of you already knew this but I just put it together now.

What are you talking about?
laugh.gif
. Robert Barratheon was killed by Cersei. She put the hit out. Did you not hear her say she killed her husband because it felt good?

What show are you watching?
laugh.gif
Wasn't Robert killed by a boar tho
He's still be wrong...because Jon Arryn was killed by Lyssa and Little finger.

Lyssa literally poisoned her husband
laugh.gif

Idk what show yo up there is watching.
How am I wrong if you're proving my exact point, Jon was killed by his wife. You just confirmed it. 

It was a long time ago so I'm not 100% sure but as I remember it Robert was maimed by a boar but killed by Cersei

Robert was already on his death bed and about to die right there.. whatever Cersei might have done afterwards isn't technically her killing Robert. Robert is confirmed killed by a boar. 

So did cersei use all of the wildfire or she got some saved up? Cause she ain't got nothing else going for her now.

It was a long time ago so I'm not 100% sure but as I remember it Robert was maimed by a boar but killed by Cersei
Yeah, sort of. Cersei put some **** in Robert's drink (forget what it was exactly), that basically enhanced the effects of drunkenness. Lancel was in on it since he was Robert's cupbearer. The effects made Robert drunker and more sluggish than usual which allowed the boar to gut him. It all played out like an accident.

Last edited:
even so, it was the boar that killed him. Robert getting drunk isn't even anything new, so Cersei getting him drunker was stupid. Whats the point of Cersei killing Robert tho? So she can be removed as Queen and become Queen Regent while Joffrey becomes king and marries and Cersei has to give up the queen crown to her? Doesn't make sense. 

Point blank @WavyCrocket  was wrong thrice.

Cersei didn't kill Robert

Jon (Arryn) was killed by his wife

and I just caught this from his original post, "Ned by Cersei", Ned was killed by Joffrey, not Cersei. 

The music for the first half....bruh. It made the scenes so much better.

I'm sticking with what I said back when episode 8 aired. Arya is a psychopath. Knowing that was her giving Jaime the flirty eyes the whole time is creepy. I'm guessing she's going to succumb to all this killing and vengeance until her downfall. Maybe this will be the darkness Melisandre was reffering to ?

Cersei's outfit :smokin [emoji]128293[/emoji]

The king of the north scene reminded me of Warriors bandwagon fans. It took a child to convince these grown men where their loyalties lie. :lol:

Happy for my boy Jon Targaryen though. Knowing this show though, Bran will probably never get to tell him what's up. They gotta get rid of Little Finger asap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom