OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HBO released this image today.

View media item 2085325

I still refuse to believe that Rhaegar actually abducted Lyanna though. Since HBO released this, it's not necessarily canon. It could be based off of the information they have given the viewer so far. Which would explain why part of Ned and Lyanna's conversation in the Tower of Joy was inaudible.

They went out of the way in both the books and the show to talk about how kind, intelligent and attractive Rhaegar was, so it would be completely against this picture they've painted of him if he turns out to be a rapist.

I also think it's suspect that they left out Tyrion and Joanna Lannister. I've been against the whole "Tyrion is a Targaryan" theory but there is a lot of evidence pointing to it. You know they're going to have some big reveals about the past in the next season(s).

Question for y'all. After Sam told the front desk citadel dude that master aemon had died, he crossed off
Two lines in his big book. Was that just him marking that the dude died or was it something else? Could anyone read what it said?
He probably just crossed off the names of Jeor Mormont and Maester Aemon. Both dead.

Question for y'all. After Sam told the front desk citadel dude that master aemon had died, he crossed off

Two lines in his big book. Was that just him marking that the dude died or was it something else? Could anyone read what it said?

He probably just crossed off the names of Jeor Mormont and Maester Aemon. Both dead.

Ahhhh you're right, I forgot about Mormont

where did the rumor of Tyrion being a Targ come from?

Isn't it confirmed that Tyrion's birth killed his mother on the spot, therefore Cersei and Tywinn hated him for it. Also, didn't Tywinn execute every Targ out there? Why would they keep a dwarf targ alive? What signs has been pointing to Tyrion being a Targ?

It came from the land of annoying fan theories. aerys was obsessed with tywin's wife so people think he raped her and she got pregnant with tyrion. Apparently he's good at raping and producing important characters according to fans.

I'm pretty sure it was the names of the Lord commander and Aemon being crossed out.

I still refuse to believe that Rhaegar actually abducted Lyanna though. Since HBO released this, it's not necessarily canon. It could be based off of the information they have given the viewer so far. Which would explain why part of Ned and Lyanna's conversation in the Tower of Joy was inaudible.

They went out of the way in both the books and the show to talk about how kind, intelligent and attractive Rhaegar was, so it would be completely against this picture they've painted of him if he turns out to be a rapist.

My guess is that they don't want to reveal everything just yet about Rhaegar. They'll probably have more flashbacks next season, especially with Rhaegar.

Lannister army on their own ain't big enough to take on the North or the Vale one on one let alone combined.

They currently have no "allies" especially with the Freys just being wiped out. The most help they can get is Cersi ordering the KL army to help them out and even then it ain't no sure win to take on the North and the Vale and definitely not Dany and her armada.

They'd really have to hope Euron allies with them (he'd probably want a marriage though).

If he was smart he'd change his plan completely and stay out of all those battles until Yara returns and just tries to fight her.

Last edited:
I really wanna know what Urine's next move is gonna be. Can't see him linking up with Cersei after his whole speech against the everyone else in Westeros :lol:

Maybe the freys would still ally with them.

The Freys are done bruh

Last edited:
What Freys are left though? :lol:

She killed his sons and cooked them in a pie before she slit Walder's throat. The last person left with Frey blood is a baby and it's last name is Tully. There's nobody left to hold the Riverlands.

The aftermath most likely is Edmure somehow gets out his prison and joins back with his ppl and pledge his allegiance to the king in the North after getting his son. Might take a while though. Could go down different and he gets help from LF so he'd be indebted to him or maybe Jon helps him out next and it happens that way.

I wish Arya left a message somewhere saying "THE NORTH REMEMBERS" at least hinting at who killed all the Freys so she can later claim credit when she meets back up with her fam.

Last edited:
iwonder how arya killed all of them and even baked them all into that little pie 
nerd.gif

What Freys are left though?
laugh.gif

She killed his sons and cooked them in a pie before she slit Walder's throat. The last person left with Frey blood is a baby and it's last name is Tully. There's nobody left to hold the Riverlands.

The aftermath most likely is Edmure somehow gets out his prison and joins back with his ppl and pledge his allegiance to the king in the North after getting his son. Might take a while though. Could go down different and he gets help from LF so he'd be indebted to him or maybe Jon helps him out next and it happens that way.

I wish Arya left a message somewhere saying "THE NORTH REMEMBERS" at least hinting at who killed all the Freys so she can later claim credit when she meets back up with her fam.
didn't Edmure get freed for helping Jamie with the siege? Jamie promised him to get back to his family. He could very well be a villain now

There's like a million freys. She just killed walder and a couple of his sons. He got like 50 more sons.

Season 6 recap plus minus
Plus
Jon = king of thr north
Daenrys = queen of a fleet
Cersei= queen
Tyrion = hand of the queen
Arya = eric cartman

Minus
Melissandre = go home roger
High sparrows/maegery= played with fire...and well

Jamie= always late

Triple minus