OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Davos trynna smash Missanbei?

Arya gonna kill Sansa and/or LF?

Targ smash session?

Bronn with the Kyrie step back dagger 3?

emergency awesome made a good comparison saying bran not relating to people anymore is similar to doctor manhattan.

I dunno how they put up an episode recap so fast with hd pics and scene clips.
tumblr_osmam97nyk1qluos2o1_500.gif

Meera and Bran be like

I gotta see how they get Jamie out of the water, it went from a foot of water to the middle of the ocean out of no where.

Also I hope they tell Jon and Dany that Jon is a targ before this season ends

Officially team NakedBaldHeadedShameCersei!!

Never seen so much bush on regular tv before

First and foremost its Stark Set till the casket drops (on all of them)

But **** this "the artist formerly known as Bran" ol Wedding Crashers tummy sticks lookin *** ninja

images

Meera bae
shaq.png

Davos got that fever
diddydatazz2.png

Missanbae was like look girl, I knooow he aint got much to work with but he know how to work other things
picard.png

Can Bronn get his damn castle, That spear **** still weak to me..but if anyone can do it, Bronn is the one
wow.png

ARYA IS A GOT DAMN SAVAGE
krs.png

Sansa lookin shook...and LF ho *** staying smug
jbhmmm.png

Pod too busy finesse'n Winterfell bettys to practice additional sword play with Brienne
pachah1.png

Aunt Dany and Nephew first date at the Museum of Fire and Ice :emoji_flushed:

If GRRM wrote this, that last scene would have had multiple deaths
50KS8.png

Dany kinda hard headed af...dont know how that will play out or not

Last edited:
If you think about it, they've been near the Wall for years. Craster's Keep is near the Wall and the White Walkers collected Craster's sons there for years. Could be that White Walkers have rangers like the Nights Watch. So they started amassing a large army far north but kept a skeleton crew near the Wall to keep an eye on things and to pick up Craster's sons.
Almost forgot about them.

I guess its more like the NK was lying in wait for that long night and spent time amassing his army and special baby wights.
Ive never messed wit Sansa. She been an idiot since S1. Only felt bad for her when she was wit Ramsey...
Same.

I'll only add when LF had her switch up identities and walked down those stairs with the dyed hair in the black dress is when she became really attractive to me.
Sam's Dad and Dikkon get the napalm treatment?
I gotta say even though they've done it in the past, to bring in Randyll and Dickon a bit more just to kill them offscreen and given this battle where so many nameless ppl were burned alive you'd think they would've at least shown those 2 getting killed by Dothraki or burned alive.

If anything those 2 should be held as prisoners and one executed.
anyone think jon bent the knee in the cave where no one could see?
:rofl: Yeah and then he was like don't tell anyone yet. Then he came out acting like he shouldn't be a part of that on the spot meeting and tried to excuse himself but Dany was like bah you already bent the knee now give me some advice.
It would be stupid AF and a huge oversight if Dany doesn't have the Dothraki pull Jamie out and keep him prisoner. He's one of the most important people in the 7 kingdoms and would have great value as a prisoner. Gonna be tight if this doesn't end up happening and they just leave him there and somehow he survives. ESPECIALLY when you consider that Tyrion is there watching all this also.
Simple really. They'll tell them to go get Jamie and they won't find them (can Dothraki even swim?).

What probably will happen to frustrate yall is the next scene with Dany will be a mile away with her disregarding Jamie since only Tyrion could identify him and she won't even know who she thought she left for dead.

Just face it, Jamie is living another day and remaining free whether he's pursued or not.

Sansa has legit been the most useless main characters. Her only value to the story is her looks
In slight defense, given how things ended up (at least on the show), 3 Starks and a "bastard" survived. One's an assassin, the other is an all seeing wizard, another a warrior/leader and then there's Sansa.

GRRM wanted it that way. What the Starks need and always needed was somebody that was actually smart and that could play the game. A Tywin or LF or Varys but Ned and Cat seem unable to produce an offspring like that. Arya is smart but focused her talents elsewhere. Bran could've been a funny crippled manipulative a-hole but destiny. Rickon was too young but he had potential for something.

They lack that scheming shady relative. I still remember back when I first watched the show still trying to learn names and a bit lost thinking Theon was just another Stark brother when they were walking back to Winterfell and found those direwolves. He could've been that type of character. A black sheep. Granted now, he's pretty useless since he's not much of a fighter or cunning in strategy but I didn't know that then.

Either way I continue to see that as the weakness in their circle.

With Sansa they made her a typical teenage girl; naive, carefree, all about her dream husband, dream wedding, and dream family. They put her through cruel hardships for her to grow and now by the admission of several male characters and under the tutelage of Littlefinger, this season she's being noticed for being smarter than ppl give her credit for. A lot of the stuff she's said, questions raised, concerns and disputes haven't been wrong its just how she goes about it and that she rarely has solutions. She can tell you the issues with your choice but doesn't have any remedies for them. So she's not dumb like she use to be but not in big league.

I feel like her highest ceiling would be her ending up like Olenna. Smart and clever cuz she outwitted so many over time and ended up mad wise. Thing is Margaery seemed way more in that lane. I don't see her ending up like Cersi though.

My fear is she's just a young version of Cat and thats cuz as a grown woman she made some super dumb choices cuz of the love for her children and fearing harm would come to them she couldn't compose herself and read a person or a situation. She got bluffed in to releasing Jamie and stupidly lost Tyrion cuz she trusted a crazy sister she hadn't spoken to in years if not more.

If Sansa ends up like that might as well kill her now cuz that kind of shortsightedness will just get more Starks killed.

Last edited:
Wow wow wow!!!!!!

This episode was so lit!!!!

I'm so glad I held offf watching the leak cuz it was magnificent in HD!!! Reading the outline did nothing but enhance my experience especially since it was about 75% accurate!!

Wow that battle was crazy!!! Lannister army got washed so bad.

That scorpion harpoon had a fast reload but man if it misses its game over. Especially now that Dany is aware they have a weapon like it.

Man episode 5 is too far away!!!!

Was it the gold Cersei planned on giving to the Iron Bank that Daenarys melted with Drogon?

Was legit hyped AF when Drogon was burning the Lannister Army. Then was legit hyped when Bronn tagged Drogon :lol:

Then went through the **** not Drogon motions.

Exactly...:lol:

This episode's got me ****** up cheering for both sides....:lol:

Rewatching it right now and it makes no sense to me why Daenarys and Drogon damn near got shot the first time and decided to just beeline straight for the thing.

They need someone to still turn all that dragon glass into weapons, they need Gendry to row up to Dragonstone

wonder if that's the last of Meera or does she pop back up when the real war starts popping off

My GOD, Bronn came through after like a 2 season hiatus and won me over again in 10 minutes, this dude is seriously top 3 in this show...

This is seriously the most amazing show that I've ever seen...this episode felt like it was 15 minutes long

To think, sometime in the future, Gendry is going to randomly come rowing in.
This could be fake news. Supposedly they faked some scenes to throw people off while filming. I doubt it tho. Gonna be interesting to see how they re-introduce him. Maybe she is going to commission him to create Dragon Armor.

Back
Top Bottom