OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
exactly.

could have been.

funny you posted that lol i said to all my friends it would be hilarious if brans wheel chair was rigged to blow up like BB
IMG_7011.JPG

Them generals weren't gonna do ****. They couldn't even see Arya jump from the free throw like Jordan to kill Night Fraud. Good episode but not the best execution.

Djfjfjfudjsodijfndosurbgbskfbrhsj @ “the Night Fraud”

Oh man is gonna be a good week for memes

I think that's the fault of the fans. People think there's a deeper meaning to everything on the show and there has to be some kind of twist everywhere. He was created to destroy man and that's what he was doing.
It's not the fault of the fans. The show has teased this from the beginning. Him dying like that was underwhelming.

dudes complaining about how dark it is need to return them black friday specials you all got
It could be bright as the sky and you still couldn't tell what was going on.
THat's not Color that is bad editing, bad shooting, bad choreography and bad lighting all x10.

No TV could save this "fight scene"

LOoked like 42 minutes of not one punch landing just angles changing....
something like this GIF over and over and over
giphy.gif

Similar endings to the Night King and Gus Fring but at least in BB it was all part of Walt's plan. Night King's goal was to go after Bran and Gus was focused on Hector so Walt knew exactly how it would play out. In this case, Arya just somehow sneaked up on everyone while they were distracted with Bran. Would have been better if they showed how Arya got there at least

Pretty cool that Aria was the one that killed him.
Wtf happened to all that deagon’s glass that they mined? Wasn’t the plan to make weapons from that and arm every soldier?

Just give Arya the throne...hope she walks around bragging bout this kill...lmao

Underwhelming way for the NK to go out, but The style of Kill Arya did it with, LEGENDARY bruhs....Arya has to have immunity from getting killed off now, right?

We forget the real villain is Cersei.

I'm sorry but this show is washed. Been washed since they ran out of material. GRR would've killed half the cast already. Too many Ex Machina moments :smh:

Low key agree

The season after they passed the books was trash for the most part but it did have it’s moments

It eventually got good again and not really much to complain about till tonight

Episode was good but I can’t get over how the NK was so hyped to just go out like that

Still a good show but out of the GOAT running easy

Back
Top Bottom