**Official Game Thread** New Album "Jesus Piece" out Dec. 11th!

Game killed G-Unit & Shyne once again on this
sick.gif
tumblr_m69gmgBqVj1rskeexo1_500.gif

Game didnt gaf on that one right there..

Around halfway through...

Ali Bomaye is :x :pimp:

Jesus Piece is :pimp:, kinda had that :stoneface: face when I realized Game had gotten Kanye to say five words on the whole song tho

All That is smooth.

big bois album is terrible

Sorry, but you must be real simple to think that album is "terrible." Maybe you prefer Chief Keef?
lmao. i forgot the music section of NT is the most biased fanboy stan section of the internet.

It just was not a good album. not hip hop AT all. i'm all for different sounds and all, but there was more singing on that album than a bruno mars album. it sounded like a straight pop album.

Only song to me that had any semblance of an outkast sound was "she said Ok" and maybe "in the A".

I only like 3 songs total. one of which is only on the deluxe version

And take it for what its worth, but even allmusic.com only gave it a 2.5/5 stars . guess you can call them "simple too" :smh::rolleyes

but we all have opinions, no need to make assumptions though..

Last edited:
lmao. i forgot the music section of NT is the most biased fanboy stan section of the internet.
It just was not a good album. not hip hop AT all. i'm all for different sounds and all, but there was more singing on that album than a bruno mars album. it sounded like a straight pop album.
Only song to me that had any semblance of an outkast sound was "she said Ok" and maybe "in the A".
And take it for what its worth, but even allmusic.com only gave it a 2.5/5 stars . guess you can call them "simple too" :smh::rolleyes

exact same way I felt

Sorry, but you must be real simple to think that album is "terrible." Maybe you prefer Chief Keef?

I was opening Big Boi's album at the same time as I read this, and nearly wept :lol: :smh: Expectations have risen for Game's album, and vastly lowered for Big Boi's.

Last edited:
@sunnyD pick them up from Target, do NOT get them from Best Buy
laugh.gif
. Bought the deluxe of this for 11.99 and the regular version of Big Boi's for 9.99. Best Buy is selling both deluxe versions for 16.99 a piece
sick.gif
DANG yeah im gonna have to go to Target then ...good look
And take it for what its worth, but even allmusic.com only gave it a 2.5/5 stars . guess you can call them "simple too"
mean.gif
eyes.gif

I was opening Big Boi's album at the same time as I read this, and nearly wept :lol: :smh: Expectations have risen for Game's album, and vastly lowered for Big Boi's.
i kept it on my phone because I believe it could be a grower and i'm a huge kast fan. but i did not like it much on first listen

Last edited:

>D , Listen to it for yourself, to me Little Dragon are dope and the singing is on the choruses....If youre looking for Sir Lucious Left Foot type material again then you'll be confused or disappointed but if you go into it with an open mind and just vibe to it then you'll really enjoy it I'll bet.....its more experimental and I actually applaud Big Boi for branching out with more diverse types of sounds, it still has that funky Outkast sound its just...different and working with electronica groups it has a unique sound, but its still dope nonetheless imo :smokin

But that and Jesus Piece are completely different types of albums with different aims and sounds.....Jesus Piece bangs and the production is top notch, as well as the lyrics, the features fit really well on every song (even though there's a ton :lol:) and Game brings it on this album, I was pleasantly surprised b/c I never really checked for dude besides his debut and some features here and there :smokin :smokin

grin.gif
, Listen to it for yourself, to me Little Dragon are dope and the singing is on the choruses....If youre looking for Sir Lucious Left Foot type material again then you'll be confused or disappointed but if you go into it with an open mind and just vibe to it then you'll really enjoy it I'll bet.....its more experimental and I actually applaud Big Boi for branching out with more diverse types of sounds, it still has that funky Outkast sound its just...different and working with electronica groups it has a unique sound, but its still dope nonetheless imo
smokin.gif

But that and Jesus Piece are completely different types of albums with different aims and sounds.....Jesus Piece bangs and the production is top notch, as well as the lyrics, the features fit really well on every song (even though there's a ton
laugh.gif
) and Game brings it on this album, I was pleasantly surprised b/c I never really checked for dude besides his debut and some features here and there
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
I honestly believe this is everyones reaction lol because most people who like it are saying they never really messed with him or liked him lol

i thought this was the big boi thread for a second...
laugh.gif

i liked 6 tracks or so, my favorite is the one with ross and 2chainz 

some of the songs couldve done without the damn RNB singers and the red bottom reference every song...

thank god for k.dot tho, i hate this guy and his attention seeking ways and also his name dropping style is madddddd annoying, thought he would grow out of it after the 1st album..
mean.gif

What's the deal with Fabolous starting a verse at the end of 'All That' and then the song just fading out?

Refreshing to hear a new Dr. Dre beat. Been too long.

Last edited:
I think the album is hard as f***. Very happy with my purchase. Some tough beats, Game brought the lyrics and it's a wrap. Definitely better than RED and LAX. Might be better than DA but I'll give it more time. Can't stop playing it.

Only 3 songs in and this is HARD :x :pimp:

syfviebublwlkefkn already heard him do Kanye, Meek Mill, and Ross' voices :rofl:

I couldn't tell if Game or King Chip was rapping any of those verses, Game is a symbiote :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom