Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Booked Halloween weekend again, gotta celebrate my Kobe year correct. Booked 4 nights at the Monte Carlo, hopefully some of NT will be out there.

My boy Ended up booking 9/29 - 10/4 in a timeshare off the strip for mad cheap. That means I'll probably still find a hotel for one night on the strip when we get bottles. Does Drais get solid crowd on Thursday Nights? Also, I'm trying to see if most pool parties will still be going on at the end of Sept. I'm guessing some should be still open. I'm thinking I may also catch the UNLV/Fresno State football game because it's homecoming. Does anyone local know how solid their tailgating is at UNLV?

Booked another trip for February, airfare was too cheap to not do it. Planning on staying at the Bellagio this time around, should be fun.

Airfare was free with work points. And my flight back to LA is noon Sunday [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

Booked Halloween weekend again, gotta celebrate my Kobe year correct. Booked 4 nights at the Monte Carlo, hopefully some of NT will be out there.
Just booked at Cosmo for that weekend. Friday (10/28)-Monday (10/31). You said "again" so I'm going to need the details on how it is out there that weekend. Any pools still open? I'm celebrating my birthday a little early and it's my first time out there, so it's going down.

Someone enlighten me on "JEWEL"

Tryna find another spot for Saturday night

Jewel is wack, Mike & I both been there.

depends where you're staying, Drai's is a better mid-strip spot.

Last edited:
Isn't the Monte Carlo undergoing major construction right now? Not that any of you guys go to Vegas to sleep anyway :lol:

A bachelor's party is being planned and out of these options only which is best? Olympic Gardens, Sapphires, Crazy Horse 3, Hustler, Little Darlings?

A bachelor's party is being planned and out of these options only which is best? Olympic Gardens, Sapphires, Crazy Horse 3, Hustler, Little Darlings?

Rhino or Sapphire.

I spent something ridiculous last time I went to Sapphire :lol:

There was actually a group of dudes there for a bachelor party when I went one time and they had the bachelor up on the second floor stage stripped down to his boxers, blind folded and had strippers hazing him and riding on his back like a bull while he crawled around :rofl: :lol: they was walking him like a dog with his tie used as a leash lmfao

Last edited:
Rhino or Sapphire.

There was actually a group of dudes there for a bachelor party when I went one time and they had the bachelor up on the second floor stage stripped down to his boxers, blind folded and had strippers hazing him and riding on his back like a bull while he crawled around :rofl: :lol: they was walking him like a dog with his tie used as a leash lmfao
Damn :lol: sapphires it is, repped

Rhino or Sapphire.

Umm was this Aug 11th lol, that was my boy if it was .....love that place

Back
Top Bottom