Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
@freeze
Someone made san andreas with gtaiv's engine. Google gta iv san andreas. It's only for pc.

Gta iv wasn't as good as SA but it was still great. Yall actin like iv was trash

Fat Ps3 80gb plus ncaa 14 and mlb show 2013 with 2 dualshock controllera and hdmi cable for 170 $ !a good deal or is the ps3 too old and might break soon?

Depends on the condition it was kept in. If it was a smoke free environment I say go for it. I still have my A01 (OG 60gb w/ backwards compatibility) and aside from when my lens wouldn't read disks and I had it sent it a couple of years ago, it's still runing strong. Was gon trade it in for a PS4 but figured it was pointless

i know this is asking much. i was thinking when they make the dlc mite be new whole citys (san fierro, los venturas). 

Wonder how many fighting moves the characters are going to have. It would be dope if you could take karate classes and learn new moves.

i know this is asking much. i was thinking when they make the dlc mite be new whole citys (san fierro, los venturas). 
Unlikely but likely.

Not a chance.
actually there was a vid that was posted earlier in the thread like last week with a interview from the head guy at rockstar north and he said that i was definitely a possibility and that gta: online would be an ever changing and evolving world where they can add liberty city or san ferrero or vice city to the world if they choose to

Last edited:
Which crew on Social Club is actually being used? The one where on Invite is needed or the one w/o?
Both are being used, the two crews are in union as the invite one is official while the second one is to hold you over until you get accepted into the official crew

It hasn't leaked online yet for you guys with modded 360's to play?

I wish that R* would have dropped a demo for all to play.

I might just go ahead and preorder it, and if the driving is bad... that N iYen and HarlemToTheBronx is gonna pay me back some loot and I'll send it their way or something :nerd:

Last edited:

I might just go ahead and preorder it, and if the driving is bad... that N iYen and HarlemToTheBronx is gonna pay me back some loot and I'll send it their way or something o8
:lol: people probably wouldnt even buy the game just cause mayham with a 5 star wanted level all day :lol:

laugh.gif
people probably wouldnt even buy the game just cause mayham with a 5 star wanted level all day
laugh.gif
I think you're onto something.

No wonder you never see a gta4 demo, even after all these years.

I might just go ahead and preorder it, and if the driving is bad... that N iYen and HarlemToTheBronx is gonna pay me back some loot and I'll send it their way or something o8
I'M TYPING THIS IN ALL CAPS SO YOU KNOW HOW SERIOUS I AM.

PREORDER THIS FROM MICROSOFTSTORE.COM. SELECT NEXT DAY SHIPPING, SO YOU GET IT RELEASE DAY. THE PROMO CODE YOU ENTER IS freeshipesc2012-over. YOU GET $20 IN M$ POINTS AND YOU CAN RETURN IT FOR  FREE.

They are talking about having Liberty City and Vice City as DLC. They want to eventually make the "world" so it's gonna expand

I might just go ahead and preorder it, and if the driving is bad... that N iYen and HarlemToTheBronx is gonna pay me back some loot and I'll send it their way or something :nerd:
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom