Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
damb yo, this just made me hella nostalgic!! This game was so unbelievably good man. Ahhhh just cruising through the city driving. I really hope they make an hd version one day. This game was just too perfect. The story, the characters, the voice acting. I had a blast playing this joint. Thanks for posting the vid.
Download it on ps3 for like $15...I got it when it was on sale for like $7...Actually playing it now

preorder it from microsoft instead, you get $20 in m$ money and release day shipping.

Where does it say release day shipping? It only says Free and you can choose 2day and next day. You mean it ships out on release day? That'll take forever but still a good deal

Going to use prime and get it on release day

Last edited:
I picked up max payne just recently for 7$ on the ps store. Not sure if the sale is still on but its worth having a look at.
I know we have driven this point underground, but the only thing standing between me and preordering the game was the driving mechanics. I'm glad to hear they have been improved. I'll head to GameStop today and put my preorder in. 
nthat.gif

Sidenote, now that I have a PS3, I have a ton of games like Max Payne 3, Arkham City, Last of Us etc etc to catch up on. Looked on Amazon and a lot of these are under $20 
nthat.gif

Fat Ps3 80gb plus ncaa 14 and mlb show 2013 with 2 dualshock controllera and hdmi cable for 170 $ !a good deal or is the ps3 too old and might break soon?

Yoooooo ANYBODY in the Bay Area know where to get this early :nerd:???
I'm fiendin for this game right now

preorder it from microsoft instead, you get $20 in m$ money and release day shipping.
Where does it say release day shipping? It only says Free and you can choose 2day and next day. You mean it ships out on release day? That'll take forever but still a good deal

Going to use prime and get it on release day
When you add the game to your cart, free shipping should already be selected. Every game that I've bought from m$ that had free shipping, has came LITERALLY the next day. They came within business days. 

You get the game on release day, that's what I keep hearing. I would bet money on that too. 

I forgot to tell you that's there's a code you enter to get 1 day free shipping.

Go here for details: 

m$ has the best deal when preordering gta5. No other company is coming close right now, except toysrus. But they ended their deal a while ago. 

Basically their deal lets you get gta5 for about $48.
Fat Ps3 80gb plus ncaa 14 and mlb show 2013 with 2 dualshock controllera and hdmi cable for 170 $ !a good deal or is the ps3 too old and might break soon?
JUST COP A PS3 ON BLACK FRIDAY.

If you can wait that long.

I don't think I ever clocked in as much time on a game as I did with SA. I would kill hours just driving around. IV was highly disappointed.

I don't think I ever clocked in as much time on a game as I did with SA. I would kill hours just driving around. IV was highly disappointed.
same here. i did that wit  VC too. i used to go to my friends house an show em ish they never seen on them games. an missions they never knew abt.

I can't wait that long wanted to play madden while I wait a week for this game...

damb yo, this just made me hella nostalgic!! This game was so unbelievably good man. Ahhhh just cruising through the city driving. I really hope they make an hd version one day. This game was just too perfect. The story, the characters, the voice acting. I had a blast playing this joint. Thanks for posting the vid.

Download it on ps3 for like $15...I got it when it was on sale for like $7...Actually playing it now

How does it look on there? Did they polish it at all?

How does it look on there? Did they polish it at all?
Nope
they didn't do anything to it

I just read that hands on and it sounds like rockstar said "What games have we worked on? Put the best mechanic of each in GTA V"

That mod looked cool. Especially the drifting part.

Drifting in gta 4 was possible but nowhere near what you could do in SA
mean.gif

It was downright disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom