Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

i know this is asking much. i was thinking when they make the dlc mite be new whole citys (san fierro, los venturas). 
Unlikely but likely.

Not a chance.
actually there was a vid that was posted earlier in the thread like last week with a interview from the head guy at rockstar north and he said that i was definitely a possibility and that gta: online would be an ever changing and evolving world where they can add liberty city or san ferrero or vice city to the world if they choose to

Did he say that or did the two guys that did interview speculate on that? A quick google search brings up nothing like that.

I could see down the line GTA online being a collection of the cities from mainline GTA games, but they're not going to craft an entire city for DLC for GTA V.

Maybe that's what r* wants us to think?
nerd.gif

Last edited:

i know this is asking much. i was thinking when they make the dlc mite be new whole citys (san fierro, los venturas). 
Unlikely but likely.

Not a chance.
actually there was a vid that was posted earlier in the thread like last week with a interview from the head guy at rockstar north and he said that i was definitely a possibility and that gta: online would be an ever changing and evolving world where they can add liberty city or san ferrero or vice city to the world if they choose to

Did he say that or did the two guys that did interview speculate on that? A quick google search brings up nothing like that.

I could see down the line GTA online being a collection of the cities from mainline GTA games, but they're not going to craft an entire city for DLC for GTA V.
its in the video and they interviewed the guy and the vid is like an hour long it is either in this thread or the other gta5 thread
and its not for gta5 its for gta online remember they are saying gta 5 and gta online are separate things. same city just not in the same "time period" or going inconjunction of gta 5 they are just on the same disc

Just preordered it for Xbox360 from Rockstar warehouse because I wanted release day delivery.

Seems it comes with some tshirt too.

iYen and HarlemToTheBronx... be prepared to send as gifts :nerd:

Just preordered it for Xbox360 from Rockstar warehouse because I wanted release day delivery.

Seems it comes with some tshirt too.

iYen and HarlemToTheBronx... be prepared to send as gifts
nerd.gif
I'M TYPING THIS IN ALL CAPS SO YOU KNOW HOW SERIOUS I AM.

PREORDER THIS FROM MICROSOFTSTORE.COM. SELECT NEXT DAY SHIPPING, SO YOU GET IT RELEASE DAY. THE PROMO CODE YOU ENTER IS freeshipesc2012-over. YOU GET $20 IN M$ POINTS AND YOU CAN RETURN IT FOR  FREE.

"You honk your horn outside of your buddy’s Vinewood apartment. He walks out and hops in your Aston Martin-ish car. He gets control of your radio. “Put it back on WCTR talk radio, dammit,” you say. “I want to listen to Lazlow.” You drive a couple miles, park, and get out. You each equip masks and glasses from the unique-to-GTA Online inventory menu, and walk into a convenience store. One of you points a gun at the clerk behind the counter. You can actually scream at him through your chat headset in order to intimidate him, making the cash grab go faster. You speed away with the police in pursuit, but eventually lose them in a parking garage under some downtown Los Santos skyscrapers. With the heat gone, it’s up to your friend – the one who actually got the cash from the clerk – to divvy up the cash as he sees fit. He could give you 10%, but then you could simply stop the car, get out, shoot him in the face, and take all the money for yourself. Or, you know, you could just split it 50-50 like gentlemen."

posting up at the atm robbin fools before they can deposit :nerd:

watchin weazel news for news on heists to rob cats :nerd:

betting on golf and tennis :nerd:

robbin the liquor store and stealing liquor/drive drunk from the cops :nerd:

bong hits before a mission :nerd:

I'm a gta online newb so forgive me if its a dumb question. While playing gta online, are other gamers, asides from your online friends, roaming the same world too. Are is it only your friends and the computer as pedestrians?

The make it rain button. :pimp: I will be making use of that heavily. Haha

And SMH at the atm / debit card feature. I'm going to live dangerously and never make deposits. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom