Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
is it true u can kill niko in bogt?

no.
You only see niko and the main dude from lost and the damned in the opening scene of bogt.

2:26: Niko 2:36: bald dude

There's a mission that takes place in IV, TLAD, and TBOGT where Niko and Johnny are dealing diamonds to some Jewish guys at a museum, and Louis ambushes them. You play that mission from each of their perspectives in each story line.

Last edited:

no.
You only see niko and the main dude from lost and the damned in the opening scene of bogt.

There's a mission that takes place in IV, TLAD, and TBOGT where Niko and Johnny are dealing diamonds to some Jewish guys at a museum, and Louis ambushes them. You play that mission from each of their perspectives in each story line.
The dinosaur place right?

Oh yeah I forgot about that, my mistake.

man, i dont understand why yall keep saying grove street, as in CJ hood. Grove street is a faction of the families not the entire gang. Franklin might be from families but i hope he not from grove street.
Rockstar is based on realism, and to have 2 super hero gang members from the same block is just not realistic at all,

man, i dont understand why yall keep saying grove street, as in CJ hood. Grove street is a faction of the families not the entire gang. Franklin might be from families but i hope he not from grove street.
Rockstar is based on realism, and to have 2 super hero gang members from the same block is just not realistic at all,
The gang was called the GROVE street families (ie. GSF 4 Lyfe). A lot of gangs originate from a particular location and Grove St. is no different.  And it's not unrealistic to think that the persons who were closest to the leadership of the gang would be more likely to develop an important role.

okay maybe i worded it wrong i just dont want him associated with the original grove street block, if he is i do not know how they erase CJ or his family from the story, even with they 3d and hd rule,
you cant just erase a decade of people from the same exact block.

The gang was called the GROVE street families (ie. GSF 4 Lyfe). A lot of gangs originate from a particular location and Grove St. is no different.  And it's not unrealistic to think that the persons who were closest to the leadership of the gang would be more likely to develop an important role.

I just hope that gangs make up some part of the game. So far, it doesn't seem that way.

The toughest gang was the mafia in GTA III. You couldn't drive through that area without getting hit with the shotgun.

i was under the impression CJ and his fam originated the GSF to grow all over Los Santos, and that the brother that was killed was like the leader.

okay maybe i worded it wrong i just dont want him associated with the original grove street block, if he is i do not know how they erase CJ or his family from the story, even with they 3d and hd rule,
you cant just erase a decade of people from the same exact block.

Well the way R* explained it was businesses, radio stations, gangs and other entities can cross eras (I.e Burger Shot, Radio Los Santos, Ballas and Families) but characters never will. They won't even be mentioned because they simply don't exist in the HD era (although some celebrities might be an exception because Lazlow is still around and there is screenshot of Trevor wearing a Love Fist shirt). So it's not like they are erasing those characters, they just were never there to begin with. On another note, ign posted a new article today about a couple missions they played and they confirmed Grove Street ( the cul-de-sac) is in the game but...

it no longer belongs to the Families. It's Ballas turf now

It looks like the press are starting to get their copies today :frown:..... Source- he says he works for the Houston chroninicle and also has a youtube page might be the real deal.

http://instagram.com/m4dski11z

Last edited:

no.

The dinosaur place right?
Oh yeah I forgot about that, my mistake.

I think there's another one where you play as Johnny. It's during the meet up with the undercover cops with Playbox X and Niko.

Well the way R* explained it was businesses, radio stations, gangs and other entities can cross eras (I.e Burger Shot, Radio Los Santos, Ballas and Families) but characters never will. They won't even be mentioned because they simply don't exist in the HD era (although some celebrities might be an exception because Lazlow is still around and there is screenshot of Trevor wearing a Love Fist shirt). So it's not like they are erasing those characters, they just were never there to begin with. On another note, ign posted a new article today about a couple missions they played and they confirmed Grove Street ( the cul-de-sac) is in the game but...
eek.gif

:wow: .

I read that IGN article and was shocked.

:wow: .

I read that IGN article and was shocked.

I mean, if they wanted to, they could tie the old story w/ the new story. They could say, after Sweet is hurt in an attempt by the Ballas to kill him inside his mom's crib, he realizes that hes' getting too old for the same foolishness and takes CJ's advice about not movin on to bigger and better things thus leaving to live in San Fierro or Las Venturas. CJ already wanted out, as did Kendal so it could make sense. With the OG's from the GSF gon, the Ballas moved in and took over.

Sounds like something that could take place in 21years right?

I mean, if they wanted to, they could tie the old story w/ the new story. They could say, after Sweet is hurt in an attempt by the Ballas to kill him inside his mom's crib, he realizes that hes' getting too old for the same foolishness and takes CJ's advice about not movin on to bigger and better things thus leaving to live in San Fierro or Las Venturas. CJ already wanted out, as did Kendal so it could make sense. With the OG's from the GSF gon, the Ballas moved in and took over.

Yea it's possible, and part of me wishes R* would've taken this route, but as far as GTA V goes they don't exist. There never was a CJ, Sweet, Kendal, Ryder, Big Smoke etc. It does make me wonder how they'll handle Grove Street though.
did the Ballas actually take it over, or was it never Families territory to begin with

Yea it's possible, and part of me wishes R* would've taken this route, but as far as GTA V goes they don't exist. There never was a CJ, Sweet, Kendal, Ryder, Big Smoke etc. It does make me wonder how they'll handle Grove Street though.
did the Ballas actually take it over, or was it never Families territory to begin with

Yea, I can't wait to see either. Will u have to take it over w/ Franklin or will the gangs not play as big a role as they did in SA. They need to take notes from TreyArch w/ stories. The zombies story is great and could be a movie. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom