Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Since were talking about GTA San Andreas and the possibility of some characters might show up in GTA V

There is this:

A Mystery, Solved: Solve the mystery of Leonora Johnson.

Looks like that's how R* is going to pay tribute to CJ & Grove Street.

Man not going to even front. But I'm seriously disappointed R* went with DJ Pooh for the west coast classics station in GTA V and didn't bring back DJ Julio G who hosted Radio Los Santos on GTA San Andreas :smh:

Or I would have rather had R* hired The Baka Boyz instead.

LA & Socal heads from the 90's know what I'm talking about when talking about these DJ's from back in the day when 92.3 FM The Beat was on the air and when The Baka Boyz were on Power 106 back in day :pimp:

Last edited:
who is that black dude? He looks familiar. I want to say that he's junior from my wife and kids, but I know that I'd be wrong.

who is that black dude? He looks familiar. I want to say that he's junior from my wife and kids, but I know that I'd be wrong.
Big boy a radio personality on hip hop radio in la
Also played in fast lane on fox back in the day :pimp:

Couldn't have said it better man.

That's the truth right there.

I seriously was laughing at some NT'ers on this thread and on the GTA Online thread who were getting bent and probably still are that GTA Online isn't releasing and going live untl October 1st.

That's the COD affect right there where people this console generation focus and care about more about multi player now and have forgotten about the single player aspect of video games nowadays.

It wasn't like that during the PS2 & Xbox generation.

Last edited:
:lol: he was also in Fastlane, voiced the fiend Big Bear in San Andreas, and was in Malibu's Most Wanted as well as being in Charlies Angels 2

Oh yeah, also hosted a few times on that wack *** show Yo Momma

yeah yeah, I pretty sure that I've seen him on yo momma and malibu's most wanted.

i have owned all the gta starting from gta 3 and still never beat one of them... i was close to beating 4 but then my ps3 crashed and didnt want to replay it... so it will be my mission to beat this game before ps4 comes out

i have owned all the gta starting from gta 3 and still never beat one of them... i was close to beating 4 but then my ps3 crashed and didnt want to replay it... so it will be my mission to beat this game before ps4 comes out

you dont beat this gta, you become it

I need to buy an XBox before this comes out :frown:

Get the PS3 Super Slim 500GB & GTA V bundle instead for $269

No you buy a ps3 with a broken disc reader and download game to external hard drive.

That is if your only buying the PS3 for GTA.

Anyway he said he wanted an Xbox which you can get equally as cheap if need be. Check eBay or Craigslist.

Last edited:
That PS3 bundle is a pretty good deal though. I'd prefer an Xbox however so I can play Morrowind :lol:

I have been on Craigslist heavy though

Damn going all the way back to Morrowind, huh? I can't get past the graphics at this point. I've been spoiled.:lol:

Endless hours were spent on Morrowind, though. Classic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom