Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Deuce Bigelow

Hence the name BigBoy :lol:

Did you say steak?

Last edited:
Damn going all the way back to Morrowind, huh? I can't get past the graphics at this point. I've been spoiled.:lol:

Endless hours were spent on Morrowind, though. Classic.

That game was a huge part of my childhood :lol: Love it. I also have Skyrim too just laying around ever since I sold my last Xbox :lol:

i have owned all the gta starting from gta 3 and still never beat one of them... i was close to beating 4 but then my ps3 crashed and didnt want to replay it... so it will be my mission to beat this game before ps4 comes out
DO NOT EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME PLAYING IV'S STORY.

It's 99.9% driving.

Just watch all the cutscenes on youtube.

Trust me, I've replayed the story 3 times due to accidents that made me have to restart the whole game.

It's 99.9% driving.
Trust me, I've replayed the story 3 times due to accidents that made me have to restart the whole game.

Not true. It's still worth playing even though BOGT> IV. And also you were able to take cabs everywhere and skip much of the driving.

i have owned all the gta starting from gta 3 and still never beat one of them... i was close to beating 4 but then my ps3 crashed and didnt want to replay it... so it will be my mission to beat this game before ps4 comes out
It's 99.9% driving.

Damn, you were that bad at it?

gtav_1319587893_1319656455.jpg

We've come a long way.

Last edited:
Seriously. And to think we could have had the game in April :lol:

Now were in the single digits of "days away" :pimp:

Last edited:

It's 99.9% driving.
Damn, you were that bad at it?

Anyone know if target will have it available at midnight? I don't want to drive to gamestop when I have target a few blocks away. That MS pre-order isn't a bad deal either.

No you buy a ps3 with a broken disc reader and download game to external hard drive.

That is if your only buying the PS3 for GTA.

Anyway he said he wanted an Xbox which you can get equally as cheap if need be. Check eBay or Craigslist.

I'm gonna do that now instead of buying the bundle, repped for saving me some money.

Plan to preorder sometime next week at a lowkey GameStop in the area. Made the mistake of going to common area GameStop for the BLOPS2 midnight and had to swim through a crowd.

I haven't preordered yet because GameStop is 4mins away from my house and is in the same plaza as Walmart :smokin

i just thought about it, on max payne 3 online you were able to put your logo on some of the gear, now i know this is NT where individuality is key, but 100 of us in them black NT shirts roaming the GTA world might be epic. thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom