Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
doing mini games, hiking, hunting would be better with some sort of music option. like lets say michael pulls out his phone and throws on his ear buds and either listen to the radio station or custom music that we can actually upload to the phone.

doing mini games, hiking, hunting would be better with some sort of music option. like lets say michael pulls out his phone and throws on his ear buds and either listen to the radio station or custom music that we can actually upload to the phone.
that's what I was thinking **** buying an fruitpod or watever its called and allows us to listen in the game to our music

able to run: confirmed

cars make skid marks when you brake: confirmed

cars can take damage: confirmed

animals can run: confirmed

you can own more than one car: confirmed

you can reload your weapon: confirmed

when you kill someone, they die: confirmed

when someone kills you, you come back to life: confirmed

planes can crash into each other: confirmed

the police will kill you if you try to kill them: confirmed

/typicalgamer

Does anyone know if you can get in a fight without getting a wanted level? I always hated that if you knock someone out in the middle of nowhere, all of a sudden you get a star. So ridiculous.

Does anyone know if you can get in a fight without getting a wanted level? I always hated that if you knock someone out in the middle of nowhere, all of a sudden you get a star. So ridiculous.
I would assume yes because pedestrians will notice the dead body.

Yes you don't get a wanted level? Or yes you do? I'm talking about just squaring up and punching. How will anyone know it was my character that knocked the NPC out if no one saw it?

Which console are most of your friends playing on? 
Do you prefer one controller over another?

xbox but i got iv on xbox then traded it in and got the complete edition on ps3 because it was all on one disc...

not really getting it for multiplayer

Yes you don't get a wanted level? Or yes you do? I'm talking about just squaring up and punching. How will anyone know it was my character that knocked the NPC out if no one saw it?
I would assume that you do get a wanted level. in iv, you get a wanted level even if no one is around.

Which console are most of your friends playing on? 
Do you prefer one controller over another?
xbox but i got iv on xbox then traded it in and got the complete edition on ps3 because it was all on one disc...

not really getting it for multiplayer
it doesn't really matter, but I'd go with ps3 since online is free.

R* mentioned the wanted system being reworked and upgraded. I think it'll be like Red Dead where if you commit a crime but no one sees, you won't get a wanted level

hey sorry but i love the old school hip hop, classic and soft rock, and the new jack rnb soul on that one.... 80's and 90's music ftw

nothing like doing drive bys to rub you the right way and dont be afraid :lol:

EDIT: omg looking at the soundtrack on wikipedia its even more greater than i thought. even the classic country station was on point... :smh:

the west coast classics in san andreas crap all over gta v classics and thats just the west coast music... not counting eric b and big daddy kane n kool g rap... :x

come on now lynard skinner's free bird, tom petty, rod stewart, and guns n roses?? it was impeccable :lol:

Last edited:
^I'm just joshing. 

I understand that it's all just preferance.

I love gta games because they put me onto such much good music.

IV put me onto a bunch of dancehall/electro/rock songs.

san andreas not so much since I was already listening to a lot of rap at that time.

vice city put me onto various 80s music.

I can't wait to see which songs V puts me onto to.

V has already put me onto that stevie wonder song.

^I'm just joshing. 

I understand that it's all just preferance.

I love gta games because they put me onto such much good music.

IV put me onto a bunch of dancehall/electro/rock songs.

san andreas not so much since I was already listening to a lot of rap at that time.

vice city put me onto various 80s music.

I can't wait to see which songs V puts me onto to.

V has already put me onto that stevie wonder song.

truth

Vice city soundtrack still till this day will never get touch by any game

I like the different take on this w/ having to do heist and different ways to do it. I'm glad *R changed it up from the typical guy trying to rise to power by doing odd jobs type thing.

it would be cool if they did something like the Godfather 2 game (underrated game IMO)

If you commit a crime on the street and someone is close by, they start pointing at you and if there is a payphone nearby they will run to the phone and call the cops

but you can get to them and either threaten them or bribe them  not to talk

Back
Top Bottom