Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
is it just me or is just playing as franklin trying to get to a clothing store or wherever not mission related the hardest **** due to the police ...???:smh:

i just got out of the hospital, went to one clothing store, copped some stuff and on the way to another clothing store a siren comes out of nowhere, an officer rams into me and i have one wanted star. i try to get away and now i have two. the **** son.:smh:

Man how do you jump out of airplanes with a parachute attached? I tried 2x and both times my dude just jumped out to his death 
mean.gif

is it just me or is just playing as franklin trying to get to a clothing store or wherever not mission related the hardest **** due to the police ...???
mean.gif

i just got out of the hospital, went to one clothing store, copped some stuff and on the way to another clothing store a siren comes out of nowhere, an officer rams into me and i have one wanted star. i try to get away and now i have two. the **** son.
mean.gif
I swear people call the police on Franklin for nothing.  I was walking into a store and a lady is standing out there and just starts going off on me and calls the police, same thing happened when I walked up to a house with a guy on the porch.  I didn't do anything

and I get 1 star

Last edited:
Had Infernus take me to her crib. Wanted to save her right there. Was yelling at my screen that she deserves better in life as she gave my man Franklin the Mizz Twerksum special. Left her house, and there was a shooutout two houses down. Dipset around the corner and bounced 
laugh.gif

I barely put money into the stocks because I didnt trust it all the way. Kinda regret it now, but oh well. I'm not gonna look at that Reddit thread either

is it just me or is just playing as franklin trying to get to a clothing store or wherever not mission related the hardest **** due to the police ...???:smh:

i just got out of the hospital, went to one clothing store, copped some stuff and on the way to another clothing store a siren comes out of nowhere, an officer rams into me and i have one wanted star. i try to get away and now i have two. the **** son.:smh:

I swear people call the police on Franklin for nothing.  I was walking into a store and a lady is standing out there and just starts going off on me and calls the police, same thing happened when I walked up to a house with a guy on the porch.  I didn't do anything
and I get 1 star

Man car got impounded so I head to the place and didn't know where the enterance was so I look around... I find a door, step in its the police station. I stand there and I hear "What you doing here?!" I look a cop had his hand on his gun. I'm like tf? BOOM. I got a star for standing in the police station.

I booked and hid on a roof for a few minutes. :smh:

is it just me or is just playing as franklin trying to get to a clothing store or wherever not mission related the hardest **** due to the police ...???
mean.gif

i just got out of the hospital, went to one clothing store, copped some stuff and on the way to another clothing store a siren comes out of nowhere, an officer rams into me and i have one wanted star. i try to get away and now i have two. the **** son.
mean.gif
and I get 1 star
Man car got impounded so I head to the place and didn't know where the enterance was so I look around... I find a door, step in its the police station. I stand there and I hear "What you doing here?!" I look a cop had his hand on his gun. I'm like tf? BOOM. I got a star for standing in the police station.

I booked and hid on a roof for a few minutes.
mean.gif
YOOOOOO the EXACT same thing just happened to me bruh. Walked in and cops was like you need to be taught a lesson. I skated. They can keep the car. 

i'm not a motorcycle enthusiast, so i don't know all of the riding terminology, but i can say R* took out the lean into turns animation for bikes. its very awkward riding and racing without it, and the turns aren't very fluid at all compared to the motorcycles in the episodes from liberty city.

since they added turbulence for air craft, the handling of choppers has become a b***h. i jumped in a buzzard and tried to get a quick 5 star by bombing on a few of the LSPD, and was humbled quick. either there was so much turbulence, or steering controls have been changed so drastically that i didn't/ couldn't destroy any squad cars with the chain gun, and could only blow stuff up with the guided missiles. (I TOTALLY TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID ABOUT THE GUY WHO POSTED THE VIDEO OF HIMSELF SHOOTING AT THE COPS WHILE FLYING.) unless the controls are different for online play, dog fights are going to be limited to only the best pilots.

handling in the cars, in a word, superb.

caliblu magazine: gtaV 9.5/10

and I get 1 star

I booked and hid on a roof for a few minutes. :smh:

YOOOOOO the EXACT same thing just happened to me bruh. Walked in and cops was like you need to be taught a lesson. I skated. They can keep the car. 

Maybe a little too much real life? :smh: :lol:

None of the cars I park in safehouses are ever there when I go back.

Having this same problem, only got Franklins original house though.

This direct deposit from the bank heist needs to hurry up. Got my mans Franklin out here with $100. 

Nope.

Wait until the assassination missions that Franklin does for Lester.

Before you do the 1st missions for "L", put ALL of your money into BettaPharmaceuticals.

Do that w/ all 3 characters for maximum profit.

Before you do the 2nd mission for "L", put ALL of your money into Debonaire.

I've only done 2 so far, but I've made about 2 or 3 million just doing pump and dumps w/ those 2 stocks.

I'll let you guys know about the other assassination missions when I complete them.
damn man, i thought they came available after a certain mission, i didn't figure it out until the jury mission.

i wonder if theres a way where i can start lesters missions all over. 

i kept checking bawsaq thats why..didnt know that it was on the first site..

bawsaq is down because its connected to social club btw.

but yeah you gotta click on the market tab and then hit the green plus sign on the bottom to buy shares.

Last edited:
any info on bucket hats in the game? saw some peds wearing em and i need one for Franklin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom