Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I also noticed that the police seem to be a lot more outgoing when playing as Franklin and, to a much lesser extent, Trevor.

Nope.

Wait until the assassination missions that Franklin does for Lester.

Before you do the 1st missions for "L", put ALL of your money into BettaPharmaceuticals.

Do that w/ all 3 characters for maximum profit.

Before you do the 2nd mission for "L", put ALL of your money into Debonaire.

I've only done 2 so far, but I've made about 2 or 3 million just doing pump and dumps w/ those 2 stocks.

I'll let you guys know about the other assassination missions when I complete them.

damn man, i thought they came available after a certain mission, i didn't figure it out until the jury mission.

i wonder if theres a way where i can start lesters missions all over. 

i kept checking bawsaq thats why..didnt know that it was on the first site..
bawsaq is down because its connected to social club btw.
but yeah you gotta click on the market tab and then hit the green plus sign on the bottom to buy shares.

BettaPharmaceuticals is under BAWSAQ, it was never down for me.

Debonaire is under LCN.

I don't think you can start his missions over, :\.

I really just played for 5.5 hours and did four story missions. This is the first GTA game where roaming around has truly been as fun as the story mode. Now all I need to do is find the BMW type car if there is one and figure out how to get money 

seen an infernus while i was on a mission smh where are the usually located i havent seen one since

I was playing fetch with Chop outside of my house in Vinewood and one of my neighbours called the cops on me....

why the **** couldn't they keep the controls the same? i can't figure out how to shoot in a vehicle anymore and how to change guns in a vehicle. i hate having NO MANUAL COME IN THE BOX and relying on some **** i did 6 years ago like it was yesterday.

:smh:

and driving around 23434324324 miles to get supplies for this heist is some ********. i just want all three characters and tattoo shops god damn. its not that serious.

it wouldn't be that damn frustrating if i could just do what i want. instead i have to drive 324234324 miles and out run/drive the cops and fight the damn map.

then when i catch up to the damn truck there's a shootout.

why the **** couldn't they keep the controls the same? i can't figure out how to shoot in a vehicle anymore and how to change guns in a vehicle. i hate having NO MANUAL COME IN THE BOX and relying on some **** i did 6 years ago like it was yesterday.

mean.gif

and driving around 23434324324 miles to get supplies for this heist is some ********. i just want all three characters and tattoo shops god damn. its not that serious.

it wouldn't be that damn frustrating if i could just do what i want. instead i have to drive 324234324 miles and out run/drive the cops and fight the damn map.

then when i catch up to the damn truck there's a shootout.
LB/L1 to shoot out of a car. I dont think you can change guns whilst in a vehicle, it defaults to submachine gun then pistol once you're out of submachine gun ammo

thanks. so if you don't have a gun equiped from what i've gathered, you need to step out of your vehicle and arm yourself then step back into your vehicle...

i pressed every button and nothing worked. so i stepped out and armed myself then got back in and was able to shoot.

smh at that.

anyway forgot to do it the 324234 time i lost and just ended up ramming and blocking the truck so that i could jack it.

now the map is taking me in circles to get to the destination. :smh:

i promise that i don't want to drive an hour to find the start of this mission.

Cops are OD in this game. That is all.
lol at this. so after all of the above, i get to the destination only to find out its below me and the map is taking me in circles again and i accidentally run over a pedestrian in this big *** slow *** truck and now i have to evade police after driving 334342 min and failing like 4 times since i couldn't shoot since i was unarmed before i jacked the vehicle.

:smh: rockstar has to chill on this cop ****. you can't breathe before you have two stars and its making getting from point a to b longer. i'm about to say **** it and just use cabs instead of drive/walk.

tired of getting caught in the middle of a random police chase or whatever.

Debonaire is under LCN.

My bawsaq has been down since the beginning of time :smh:

Last edited:

Debonaire is under LCN.

My bawsaq has been down since the beginning of time :smh:

:lol:

I think I lucked out because everyone I talk to says the same thing.

3rd assassination mission put everything into Fruit.

I'm about to make another 2 or 3 million just from this one stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you replenish your health? Do you have to complete a certain number of missions before you can walk into the gas station or get some food?

aye had one of those random events pop up (blue dot) save a dude from a fire caused by a crane dropping tubes on the construction truck with someone it. Tells me to get the bulldozer to move the tubes blocking the door, I do, he gets away, doesn't even say thanks, says "run about to blow" while he already about 50 feet away while the animation kicked in of me exiting the bulldozer, not even a sec bam. DED. I die he lives and gets to go home and take a hot shower and have a home cooked meal while i come back and get decked a hospital bill. Shoulda just drove up to the scene got out of the car and watched the thing unfold. :smh: >:

How do you replenish your health? Do you have to complete a certain number of missions before you can walk into the gas station or get some food?

in your house bathroom their should be one, life guard stations for right now.

Last edited:
walk over a health pack

get a soda

have sex with a stripper

Best thread on NT right now.
Thats how good this game is.

WHYYYY do I have to be at work? Might be using some sick days VERY soon.
F work

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom