Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Ruined my Single Player mode, stuck on Michael and all I could do is shoot and run at cops. SMH hopefully Rockstar fixes this as quick as possible since I liked the Single Player.

Xbox here and no wonder why I hate playing online and paying for it full price when it doesn't connect. Single player all I wanted to play anyways but my boys wanted to play online after 4 hours of trying I'm good until the issued resolved and by than ill be over GTA and back to real life. Just need go beat sjngle player

For those of you who got in what was your method?

Is it better to keep on trying or just wait it out on racing screen?

Well, I was able to get in right after the launch. Did the racing thing, but went to bed before I did the other tutorial stuff.

I logged on during the afternoon with no problems.

Today is where I ran into server issues. Came back 2 hours later, but I cleared my systems cache first.

Was able to log on but only solo.

Well, I was able to get in right after the launch. Did the racing thing, but went to bed before I did the other tutorial stuff.

I logged on during the afternoon with no problems.

Today is where I ran into server issues. Came back 2 hours later, but I cleared my systems cache first.

Was able to log on but only solo.
same here cept everything today has been ok too

killed 3 people earlier got dude for his cash and car :lol: i got owned in that death match tutorial though
why is there barely anyone online :smh: only like 4 people what gives i wanna kill more people :lol:

and what i did was WAIT IT OUT TIL IT KICKS YOU OUT then try again

Last edited:
Took like 10min on that racing screen. Found a futo for my first default car :pimp: when you get to the shop make sure you check all the options because some of it is free

Took like 10min on that racing screen. Found a futo for my first default car :pimp: when you get to the shop make sure you check all the options because some of it is free

fam i stole an aston martin and they said it was premium so i couldnt make it my default :stoneface: :smh:

add me fellas i stay getting that guap my dude has 30k already played only 3-4 hours total

GT: krazyblunts

add me fellas i stay getting that guap my dude has 30k already played only 3-4 hours total

GT: krazyblunts

Gotta stick it on free aim, otherwise auto aim will take it off real people and onto fake ones.

Just tried and go through.

Worth the hassle 
nthat.gif

Wanted to play some fore but I have an exam in teh am

Back
Top Bottom