Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Online is fun. Couldn't get on earlier in the day but tried an hr ago and was good to go. My advice is try during off peak hours (after midnight) to get into the race then after the tutorials you should be good to go.

Earned some cash online and wanted to deposit it in the ATM. So I go to the ATM but another user was using it so I was waiting till he finished. Another player comes in a car and does a drive by on homie that was using the ATM. :smh:

I ran around the corner and dude chased me and as he turned the corner I was able to kill him and evade the cops. Afterwards I deposited my money. :smokin

When I tried earlier to get on (PS3), I was stuck at the launch session screen for 20 minutes. My advice is to keep restarting and try entering online through a solo session. After one restart it took me to a Waiting for Others screen with a blurred out background. It then allowed me to race Lamar only, froze after the race, and has been smooth ever since.

someting bizzare happened... i try to connect for the 100th time and it says the cloud server was down and i pressed 'x" and i got dropped in vinewood sign and i was able to free roam :smokin

didnt even do racing mission..... but after like 30 minutes everyone got disconnected i got lonely and i tried to change to another session and im stuck in racing mode again :smh:

Had to choose random character option like 200 times to find a dude that halfway looks like me. My mom lookin like a coke fiend and my dad is Saddam Hussien :lol:

My dude was born with a beater, sweats and sandals. Currently launching online session right next to a bunch of dudes in suits :lol:

I think it's done that way so that when GTA:O eventually goes next gen all of your data will transfer. Hopefully, regardless of console

They said they werent doing next gen GTA V for next gen, they wanted to focus on this gen.

Still possible tho. I dont see why they wouldnt announce it if they were developing it though.

GTA:O is pretty much it's own game though. You just gain access to it through the GTA V disk. R* has hinted that they intend for GTA:O to continue pretty much forever and that V is just the jumping off point. If that's the case then it would have to go next gen to continue (online anyway)

Now I'm literally on the screen where people are gettin added to the race, but I'm seeing people walk away. I'm about to restart my PS3 but I feel like I'm so close haha.

:lol:
Is it just me, or does the music at the race/waiting for players screen make the game even sound glitchy as hell :lol:

Where does the time go when playing online
sick.gif

Was on a chase and some random player on a motorcycle was following my chase, I thought he was gonna wait til 12 murked me and pick up my money but dude started bussin on 12 
eek.gif
 I stopped the car to let him hop in, we hit licks together for 2+ hours straight, no missions 
smokin.gif

We need to get a NT Session going 

played a couple of matches with another dude from the NT XBOX crew i think his GT was imboutthatlife or something like that :nerd:

Man this sounds so sick, hearing alot of people suddendly able to play online, i got about 1 hour free when i get home, it better work for me, NT il be lookin for you all. I got no idea how to tell who is a NT'r or find ya but if u see me "boyfromdownunda" holla.

Finally!  Got pass the race, did the first job, i'm about to turn in for night before I get caught up in this game

yo online is crazy :rofl: i killed atleast 20 people and then got kicked out :rofl:

dude was heated i got him and he couldnt get me he teleported somewhere idk how :rofl:

why is it so hard to make money online? :smh: GTA tryna make u pay real money if you try to buy a gun with out enough money it'll direct you to it i think

Last edited:
GTA Online is mad fun.
Level 9 so far.
I need an invite to the NT Crew. GT is "X Doc Holiday"

i played it for like an hr got to level 6 :smh: WHY DOES IT TAKE SO LONG TO RANK UP :smh: i need some gunnnnnnnnnnssss the shotty is a really good gun if you out to catch people slippin :lol:

I did the race in solo online mode but went into the regular online mode later to try to skip the waiting nonsense.

PS3 NT crew I need an invite - calichamp84

A fellow nt brother took me for the whip i had, now its in the impound with the tires slashed sitting on the rims and I cant even drive it out of there.
mean.gif

Backstabbing *** fool, ill find you.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

played a couple of matches with another dude from the NT XBOX crew i think his GT was imboutthatlife or something like that :nerd:

That was me. GT: ThtLifeImBoutIt

good games man, imma do better next time :smh: :lol: gotta make NT look good.

played a few more games in that same lobby after you left. got to rank 10. the NT Crew is up to rank 8 :nthat:

online is alot of fun, we def need to have more NT crew sessions

got $30,000 saved up. that $200,000+ for an apt with a 10 car garage looks so far away tho

Anyone else have this weird problem in online where they can't drive faster than the speed of walk?

It was all good and then I tried to join up with crew members, failed and it just stopped allowing me to drive fast.

Every car I take goes like 40 and under. I got NPC's passing me on the freeway
mean.gif
I even left online came back and was still slow.

Anyone else have this weird problem in online where they can't drive faster than the speed of walk?
It was all good and then I tried to join up with crew members, failed and it just stopped allowing me to drive fast.
Every car I take goes like 40 and under. I got NPC's passing me on the freeway :smh: I even left online came back and was still slow.

probably cuz you're just a sunday driver since your driving skill is low. I think cars go faster when your driving skill is high

how do i join the NT 360 crew? add me GT is FNEXRobG

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/niketalk

Back
Top Bottom