Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
played a couple of matches with another dude from the NT XBOX crew i think his GT was imboutthatlife or something like that :nerd:

That was me. GT: ThtLifeImBoutIt

good games man, imma do better next time :smh: :lol: gotta make NT look good.

played a few more games in that same lobby after you left. got to rank 10. the NT Crew is up to rank 8 :nthat:

online is alot of fun, we def need to have more NT crew sessions

got $30,000 saved up. that $200,000+ for an apt with a 10 car garage looks so far away tho

Nah man gotta get that $400,000.

I'm at 60,000 right now. I might buy the lowest cash thing ..

Anyone else have this weird problem in online where they can't drive faster than the speed of walk?
It was all good and then I tried to join up with crew members, failed and it just stopped allowing me to drive fast.
Every car I take goes like 40 and under. I got NPC's passing me on the freeway :smh: I even left online came back and was still slow.

probably cuz you're just a sunday driver since your driving skill is low. I think cars go faster when your driving skill is high

how do i join the NT 360 crew? add me GT is FNEXRobG

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/niketalk

Idk it's the driving skill.

I am able to drive the 6 series really fast.

I stole one and customized it. Just started so I'm homeless :lol:

played a few more games in that same lobby after you left. got to rank 10. the NT Crew is up to rank 8 :nthat:

got $30,000 saved up. that $200,000+ for an apt with a 10 car garage looks so far away tho

i was doing good on the races but sucked on the other stuff smh

30k??? damn i barely have 12k, half from robbing liqour stores haha

Anyone else have this weird problem in online where they can't drive faster than the speed of walk?
It was all good and then I tried to join up with crew members, failed and it just stopped allowing me to drive fast.
Every car I take goes like 40 and under. I got NPC's passing me on the freeway
mean.gif
I even left online came back and was still slow.
probably cuz you're just a sunday driver since your driving skill is low. I think cars go faster when your driving skill is high

how do i join the NT 360 crew? add me GT is FNEXRobG
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/niketalk
Nah I just dashboarded and it's all good now.

i was doing good on the races but sucked on the other stuff smh

30k??? damn i barely have 12k, half from robbing liqour stores haha

yeah i do good on missions and races when ppl dont play dirty :lol: them deathmatches are somthing else tho

was yours on free aim or auto? I play on free aim, but I feel like they had od accuracy to be shooting that good from rooftops

and I started with about $9K got like $8k from robbin stores, Apu is nice with the shotty, then made the rest from jobs and missions and I still feel poor :lol:

yeah i do good on missions and races when ppl dont play dirty :lol: them deathmatches are somthing else tho

was yours on free aim or auto? I play on free aim, but I feel like they had od accuracy to be shooting that good from rooftops

and I started with about $9K got like $8k from robbin stores, Apu is nice with the shotty, then made the rest from jobs and missions and I still feel poor :lol:

got that **** on free aim, didnt even know you can put it on auto, those dudes were hella accurate from far!

i just met trevor. he's not too happy with me, asked "WHY ARENT YOU AFRAID OF ME?!?!?" :lol:

survival map is wavy. made it to level 8 and made $8400

Man this sounds so sick, hearing alot of people suddendly able to play online, i got about 1 hour free when i get home, it better work for me, NT il be lookin for you all. I got no idea how to tell who is a NT'r or find ya but if u see me "boyfromdownunda" holla.
People in your crew will have a blue name I think.

i played it for like an hr got to level 6 :smh: WHY DOES IT TAKE SO LONG TO RANK UP :smh: i need some gunnnnnnnnnnssss the shotty is a really good gun if you out to catch people slippin :lol:
An easy way to rank up fast is to play a round of golf. If you win 1st place it will damb near rank you up a whole 'nother level.
It also does not matter if no one is playing against you. For example: If you start a round before anyone els joins or people quit the round before it is finished.
You will still get 1st place and get the JP and RP points. Between 1600-2200 every single time. Ranked up to level 10 in about 4 hours.

Last edited:
I wasnt able to get on til about 8PM on the 1st but since then I havent had any problems on Xbox.

Online is too fun. Got beat in the range games a few times, destroyed people on the golf course, and I set a world record on that first car race. ( Im sure someone has beat it by now) We need to make the NT crew THE best crew online. And since you can transfer money to other players we can help each other out. Use the golf round trick to level up fast so that NT can be strapped to a T. Pay the $100 and go into passive mode while trying to grind money up to keep the hoodlums from randomly killing you out of nowhere.

Has anyone beat that mission when you try to steal the meth from the Ballas and the Vargos doin that deal in the LS river?
I kept tryin to do it solo but they keep murkin me. We need to roll deep and go take it.

XBOX GT: VeKT0r51GMA (the "0" is a zero)

Last edited:
So I just beat the game, quite anticlimactic ending to be honest....how the hell do I skip the credits!?

I wasnt able to get on til about 8PM on the 1st but since then I havent had any problems on Xbox.

Online is too fun. Got beat in the range games a few times, destroyed people on the golf course, and I set a world record on that first car race. ( Im sure someone has beat it by now) We need to make the NT crew THE best crew online. And since you can transfer money to other players we can help each other out. Use the golf round trick to level up fast so that NT can be strapped to a T. Pay the $100 and go into passive mode while trying to grind money up to keep the hoodlums from randomly killing you out of nowhere.

Has anyone beat that mission when you try to steal the meth from the Ballas and the Vargos doin that deal in the LS river?
I kept tryin to do it solo but they keep murkin me. We need to roll deep and go take it.

XBOX GT: VeKT0r51GMA (the "0" is a zero)
i beat the meth deal mission solo.

what ive learned is you cant run in guns blazing on a drug deal solo and expect to survive. but since the meth deal is down close to the "river"
take everyone out from up above near the street behind one of those concrete road block things. shoot and hide, shoot and hide. then pick up all their money and guns before grabbing the meth. grab the meth, hop on a bike, and zoom outta there back to whathisname

Last edited:
Tried starting the race 4 times. Tried another time on solo. No worky for me. I was hoping 12:30 on a Thursday morning would be off peak enough to get in, guess not. :lol:

I was running with hella people today
If you're in the niketalk crew pay attention to the invites my gamertag is MEXRFW.

I always try to set the games up so they are the most fun. I was running them for about 3 hours and went up to level 12. It's really easy if you keep doing missions and are on the winning team.

Btw why can't I post to the niketalk feed ? Do I have to be promoted or something? Just asking. Ill just post here want I was going to post on there...

If you wanna run with me tomorrow ill be on around 5PM PST. You get bonuses for staying with the same crew and doing missions... So we try to stay together. Just add me or look out for the invites (I always choose the invite crew option)

I was running with hella people today
If you're in the niketalk crew pay attention to the invites my gamertag is MEXRFW.

I always try to set the games up so they are the most fun. I was running them for about 3 hours and went up to level 12. It's really easy if you keep doing missions and are on the winning team.

Btw why can't I post to the niketalk feed ? Do I have to be promoted or something? Just asking. Ill just post here want I was going to post on there...

If you wanna run with me tomorrow ill be on around 5PM PST. You get bonuses for staying with the same crew and doing missions... So we try to stay together. Just add me or look out for the invites (I always choose the invite crew option)

invite me i have mic

gt: biack mamba 91

Back
Top Bottom