Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
How have y'all been banking? Sitting on 30k in the bank, did a few missions but I made the most off just selling cars I've stolen. Couple $4k joints and one for $6k.

I've bumped into a few of you guys on Xbox. King Johnny617 on there.

How have y'all been banking? Sitting on 30k in the bank, did a few missions but I made the most off just selling cars I've stolen. Couple $4k joints and one for $6k.

I've bumped into a few of you guys on Xbox. King Johnny617 on there.
I bumped into you too.
I invited you to join my group but you left me hanging... |I

I bumped into you too.
I invited you to join my group but you left me hanging...
tired.gif
 My bad! I seen the invite to a party but I thought it was just someone random.

i beat the meth deal mission solo.

what ive learned is you cant run in guns blazing on a drug deal solo and expect to survive. but since the meth deal is down close to the "river"

take everyone out from up above near the street behind one of those concrete road block things. shoot and hide, shoot and hide. then pick up all their money and guns before grabbing the meth. grab the meth, hop on a bike, and zoom outta there back to whathisname
Yeah I definitely learned that. Went in guns blazin the 1st time and got murked like 3 seconds after murkin 2 dudes. The second time I took an SUV to the river and
ran over half of em but got murked tryin to drive away. The closest I got was when I was doing what you said but then my game started over so I just said F it since I had been on for a few hours.

Last edited:
Is it me or is the computer super accurate online?
Its like they could shoot in a circle and not hit the city of Los Santos in story mode but online they are master marksmen.

Is it that or do bullets take more damage online? Either way I have been killed by the cops twice and it seemed like they had just started to shoot at me.

Dude play the missions on hard :lol:

I swear I lose my armor after like 5 seconds.

You really gotta pop out from cover, fire quick, and go back down.

WTF

Yesterday I had over 28K in my bank account and I get online today and I have $1328.
Where the F is all my money? Thats some Fn bu****it

Golf really helped me rank up1900 xp for par, and 100 more for each score under. Ridiculous.

havent even got to the race yet 
mean.gif
. cant wait for my nba 2k14 to come 2day. given this up for a wk maybe 2.

Back
Top Bottom