Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
will each individual character have their own separate missions too or is the main storyline all three of them all the time?
Most likely, they will all have their personal missions. Since all their styles and personalities are different, it has to be showcased. Some hick mission, some hood mission, and some upscale missions.

The online at the end of the video
nerd.gif

Imagine the add ons to this game
this right here im patiently waiting for that preview to drop. 

http://kotaku.com/moneysaver-one-shot-grand-theft-auto-v-playstation-3-b-768426631

Moneysaver One-Shot: Grand Theft Auto V Playstation 3 Bundle
Cheap Los Santos real estate.

Get $30 off the Grand Theft Auto V Playstation 3 Bundle by pre-ordering on Amazon. This is a 500GB latest-generation PS3, and this package also includes a free month of Playstation Plus. You were probably going to buy GTAV anyway, so what you're really looking at here is a 500GB new PS3 for $210, which is an excellent deal.

Amazon product ASIN B00DBKSN8M[type|link[postId|768426631[asin|B00DBKSN8M[authorId|5856732741879800112

I feel like I'm the only one that is not crazy about RDR.
I played it, thought it was just OK and then traded it.
Shrugs.

http://kotaku.com/moneysaver-one-shot-grand-theft-auto-v-playstation-3-b-768426631
Moneysaver One-Shot: Grand Theft Auto V Playstation 3 Bundle
Cheap Los Santos real estate.

Get $30 off the Grand Theft Auto V Playstation 3 Bundle by pre-ordering on Amazon. This is a 500GB latest-generation PS3, and this package also includes a free month of Playstation Plus. You were probably going to buy GTAV anyway, so what you're really looking at here is a 500GB new PS3 for $210, which is an excellent deal.
Amazon product ASIN B00DBKSN8M[type|link[postId|768426631[asin|B00DBKSN8M[authorId|5856732741879800112
is $270 a promo price or is that the price amazon will be selling the ps3 for even after it's released?

Last edited:
yea RDR starts super slow, but if you stick with it, you're in for a treat. IT's so well written and all enveloping, it's a fantastic game, easily one of my favorites of all time.

Getting familiar with GTA IV again to prepare for V. Copped Ballad of Gay Tony and Lost & The Damned last night. BOGT is super fun because of all the side missions, club hopping, drug wars etc. I'm taking forever in the actual story mode
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom