Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I don't even care for the multiplayer. I played the multiplayer on GTA4 for like an hour total and never played it again. I'm only excited for the single player.

This. I've been telling people to brace themselves. This game might not be all that you hope to be.

I highly doubt that

Rockstar has never disappointed me.

These. Never have they let me down. Even though LA Noire wasn't great great, it was still pretty good. Rockstar stays going for homeruns, no half-assing. A lot of people didnt like gtaiv, i loved it, it's all preference and expectations.

Read somewhere that its 2 disc for xbox. One being campaign and the other being multiplayer. Ps3 only has one :pimp:

Lol... no bruh one is an install disc the other is the game. Youll only need to install once. Same as PS3 cuz its has to install as well even if its only one disc... no one ups stop being a fanboy kid

rockstar disappointing lmao they about to drop ghe most powerful game of the ps3 era and its the last year of the system. thats dedication

This game is gonna either give me a heart attack or break my heart like its never been broken before. 
This. I've been telling people to brace themselves. This game might not be all that you hope to be.
i9zCFrkmsBcja.gif

Given everything they showed or talked about, what more could you hope for?

I'm not getting the whole anti-hype thing at this point.

I'm pretty sure multiplayer will be like IV, but more polished and more game modes. Hopefully they fix the way to level up your character. It took forever collecting a certain amount of money just to customize.

Still gonna be better than Watch Dogs for PS3/360.  The gameplay for Watch Dogs on this gen. of consoles is 
sick.gif
 and not in a good way

Back
Top Bottom