Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I need news on the cast. Soundtrack as well. I really just want to ride around listening to Gorillas in the Mist by Da Lench Mob again to be honest

Reps to my mans for the link to rdr goty
I could finally rep you lol
But I will come for people's head in this thread if this game is basura lol

I was at a GameStop earlier to get my poster and one of the employees said that the store had about 400 pre-orders for GTA V.

new screens: :smokin

Last edited:
My guess for the multiplayer reveal is shortly after Gamescom. R* pretty much did that with the gameplay reveal after E3. If they do it before, then they get buried by other news for the new game consoles. When they reveal it after, it's the freshest thing in peoples minds.

:lol: :lol: :lol: multiplayer getting buried by other news? i can't speak for anyone else, but i don't still pop in gta IV, five years after it's release, for the story mode.

Last edited:
Why didn't they just reveal it already then? It's all marketing. I know it's GTA and everyone's going to get it, but it's been 7 and 8 years since there's been a new console (not including the Wii U). There is a lot of unrevealed details and games to divide the attention. No one's going to ignore all of the next gen news because of GTA.

Why did they reveal the gameplay after E3 and not during? They would have to share the attention and headlines with everything else.

This game is gonna either give me a heart attack or break my heart like its never been broken before. 

On GTA Online:

"Stay tuned for much more details and media from the game in August including the first proper unveiling of Grand Theft Auto Online."

Back
Top Bottom