Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
:smh:

Rockstar has never dissapointed...

GTA4 was straight trash IMO... the car handling was :x not in a good way.

That's what will make or break this game for me the car handling... hopefully it goes back to San Andreas or they improve off of that car for the car handling.

I don't think I've played GTA4 for more than 2 hours or did more than 5 missions... I took that **** off I hated it so much.

I also think San Andreas is the best in the series, with Vice City behind it and then 3. I never played the top view GTA 1 and 2 though.

But... the soundtrack to Vice City > *

Although the Welcome to the Jungle commercial for San Andreas was :pimp:

San Andreas >>>>>>>> Vice City >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GTA 4

While 4 had the silkiest graphics, the fun was sucked right out of the game. 

I am gonna wait until GTAV gets a port for the PS4. I have one preordered and I dont feel like getting a PS3 just to play one game. I'll have to play at a friends house until then :frown:

mean.gif

Rockstar has never dissapointed...

GTA4 was straight trash IMO... the car handling was
sick.gif
not in a good way.

That's what will make or break this game for me the car handling... hopefully it goes back to San Andreas or they improve off of that car for the car handling.

I don't think I've played GTA4 for more than 2 hours or did more than 5 missions... I took that **** off I hated it so much.

I also think San Andreas is the best in the series, with Vice City behind it and then 3. I never played the top view GTA 1 and 2 though.

But... the soundtrack to Vice City > *

Although the Welcome to the Jungle commercial for San Andreas was
pimp.gif
had me taking taxis on every mission just so i can beat the game fast and sell it
mean.gif

Played the OG GTA and GTA 2 UK.  Did not expect the series to come this far..  
pimp.gif

They should go back to UK or anywhere in Euro for GTA... That would be awesome, hostels, drugs, human trafficking, brawls at matches...

pimp.gif

They should go back to UK or anywhere in Euro for GTA... That would be awesome, hostels, drugs, human trafficking, brawls at matches...
that 1969 gta was too dope, if they made a current or next gen version of that
eek.gif

the missions
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Maybe it's time for Sony to bring The Getaway back. The screenshots for the cancelled PS3 game looked promising. I think they eventually used some of the assets made for The Getaway for Home and Gran Turismo 5.

Lol... no bruh one is an install disc the other is the game. Youll only need to install once. Same as PS3 cuz its has to install as well even if its only one disc... no one ups stop being a fanboy kid

I had misread information incorrectly. Anyways, BRUH, this was already answered a few pages back, WEEKS ago. :lol:

Anyone know how I can put a real time countdown app or feature onto page 1 of the thread ?

Like what gtaforums.com has on their site.

The car handling in GTA IV wasn't that bad. You couldn't hit turns at 90 MPH, that was about the biggest change. It actually made driving the high end cars more fun.

Once I got really used to it I started to enjoy GTA IV a lot more. And I used the e-brake a lot for driving, helped with the turns.

Still though, San Andreas>>>>>> IV

gta4 is pretty disappointing when you look at all the stuff that they stripped out of san andreas.

The car handling in GTA IV wasn't that bad. You couldn't hit turns at 90 MPH, that was about the biggest change. It actually made driving the high end cars more fun.
naah fam it was hot garbage---plus it was just boring to look at. san andreas even had funner streets to drive on

gta4 is pretty disappointing when you look at all the stuff that they stripped out of san andreas.

It was disappointing in that sense, but on its own merits it's still a very fine game. Hardly trash like some people are saying.

naah fam it was hot garbage---plus it was just boring to look at. san andreas even had funner streets to drive on

Liberty City was awesome. I loved driving round the highways at night or being in the helicopter looking down at all the tail lights. The game looked ridiculously good.

The one thing I hated though was that damn crane on that one street. Annoyed the crap outta me when I'm speeding down the road and I see that thing coming up. I don't believe there was anyway to get past in your car, like a jump or something. Hope we don't see anything like that in V.

Hated GTA 4. Never got into it and I'm a huge GTA fan from the top down GTAs.

Will never forget the day I got my PS2 and me and my boys popped in GTA3 for the first time :smokin

Still don't get why people complain about the driving in GTA 4.

There was nothing wrong with it. Is it because you couldn't take 90 degree turns at 120 mph?

GTA 4 in general was a solid game.

One of the best of the generation.

Last edited:
Still don't get why people complain about the driving in GTA 4.

There was nothing wrong with it. Is it because you couldn't take 90 degree turns at 120 mph?

GTA 4 in general was a solid game.

One of the best of the generation.

IMO it simply wasn't as fun as 3, VC, or SA.

But why wasn't it as fun?

GTA 4 was a step forward for the franchise IMO. It finally got "serious". It's introduction of "realism" might not be liked by everyone, but I enjoyed it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom