Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I'm still waiting for Bully 2.
Bully released in 2006.

You and me both.

An HD version of and much larger school and student body would be crazy.

GTA IV is fun though. I like the realism. Niko and his cousin are hilarious.

should I be giving bully another chance?? I tried it a couple times and was bored. MAybe I need to really just put forth the effort to enjoy it..?

na...that game was wack. IMO anyway. now a red dead redemption sequel is something to look forward to...

na...that game was wack. IMO anyway. now a red dead redemption sequel is something to look forward to...

yea that's what i thought too. i was maaaaad looking forward to it before it dropped. copped it day 1, popped it in..immediate boo boo face.

RDR was one of my favorite joints of all time. I dont see how they'd do a sequel though, the WW was ending and the industrial age was starting at the end of it. idk if they can squeeze a sequel out. and RDRevolver was already the wack prequel lol

I've been wanting a GTA to take place in Chicago in the 70's with black people for awhile now. Would like that to be the next one.

Can Hybrid or somebody please relay that back to Rockstar?

A straight up Superfly/Black Ceaser/Car Wash/Uptown Saturday Night type GTA. :wow: :pimp:

GTA V looks too dope tho.

I've been wanting a GTA to take place in Chicago in the 70's with black people for awhile now. Would like that to be the next one.

Can Hybrid or somebody please relay that back to Rockstar?

A straight up Superfly/Black Ceaser/Car Wash/Uptown Saturday Night type GTA. :wow: :pimp:

GTA V looks too dope tho.

A 70s GTA would be dope! I can imagine the pimpin, fro's, and clean *** cars.

yea that's what i thought too. i was maaaaad looking forward to it before it dropped. copped it day 1, popped it in..immediate boo boo face.

RDR was one of my favorite joints of all time. I dont see how they'd do a sequel though, the WW was ending and the industrial age was starting at the end of it. idk if they can squeeze a sequel out. and RDRevolver was already the wack prequel lol

Set it during John's gang days, so you're robbing banks and such...

GTA3 played similarly to VC and SA.

For IV They switched up the gameplay too much and I didn't like the story.

I loved the previous renditions so I'm not hating just to hate. I legit didn't enjoy IV nearly as much.

Next year *R should drop a true HD Remaster of San Andreas for the next gen consoles .

Don't ask me how to do this because I have no idea.

Last edited:
Next year *R should drop a true HD Remaster of San Andreas for the next gen consoles .

Not going to happen.

R* didn't do a HD trilogy of the PS2 era GTA games for this generation when so many other game companies were doing it with God Of War, Ratchet & Clank, Devil May Cry, etc.

Fans of GTA San Andreas that keep asking & hoping for a GTA San Andreas HD release are like the HARDCORE RPG Final Fantasy fans that have been asking for and hoping for a Final Fantasy VII HD remake and re release for over a decade now.

Seriously get over it and just buy or pirate GTA San Andreas for PC and apply the HD mods the modding PC community has put out.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for Bully 2.
Bully released in 2006.
You and me both.

An HD version of and much larger school and student body would be crazy.

GTA IV is fun though. I like the realism. Niko and his cousin are hilarious.

should I be giving bully another chance?? I tried it a couple times and was bored. MAybe I need to really just put forth the effort to enjoy it..?
Yes. The game is hilarious! The soundtrack is great!

The story is awesome and hilarious!

It's basically a pg13 gta.

There's so much to do. Bike racing, ....ing with the prefects, beating up people, missions that are actually fun, and classes that are practically mini games.
IDK WTH you're talking about, but bully was far from wack.

Bully is one of rockstar's best games.

Never played Bully but it seemed somewhat enjoyable.

It's on the PSN Store for $9.99 which is just the PS2 classic version.Don't know about Xbox Live Marketplace.

The Xbox 360 port: Bully: Scholarship edition still goes for $29.99 at gamestop.

Damn son, PS3 just YLOD... Gonna open this ****er tomorrow and see if I can get lucky..

I just sold my xbox also, to make way for the new gen systems..

Damn son, PS3 just YLOD... Gonna open this ****er tomorrow and see if I can get lucky..

I just sold my xbox also, to make way for the new gen systems..

Damn already?

I don't plan on buying a new console until at least 2014 ...

Any info on GTA V next gen?
may or june at the absolute earliest---but i feel like im reaching
San Andreas for Xbox : June 6, 2005

San Andreas for Xbox 360 : October 20, 2008

San Andreas for PS2 : October 25, 2004

San Andreas for PS3 : December 11, 2012 

[font=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif]Vice City PS2: [/font]October 29, 2002

Vice City PS3 : January 25, 2013

If the past is any indication, best case scenario would be 2-3 years. I dont own a PS3 or 360 and really dont want to get one for only this game. I'd rather get a PS4 that's future-proof and play GTAV on it, but I'll probably have o bite the bullet and just buy a PS3

Any info on GTA V next gen?
may or june at the absolute earliest---but i feel like im reaching
San Andreas for Xbox : June 6, 2005

San Andreas for Xbox 360 : October 20, 2008

San Andreas for PS2 : October 25, 2004

San Andreas for PS3 : December 11, 2012 

[font=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif]Vice City PS2: [/font]October 29, 2002

Vice City PS3 : January 25, 2013

If the past is any indication, best case scenario would be 2-3 years. I dont own a PS3 or 360 and really dont want to get one for only this game. I'd rather get a PS4 that's future-proof and play GTAV on it, but I'll probably have o bite the bullet and just buy a PS3
You MIGHT be able to play gtav via gaikai, but that releases in 2014.

And I highly doubt that they'll have gtav that early in gaikai's life cycle.

Just cop a cheap *** ps3 and use it play gtav and any other ps3 games you didn't get into.

Back
Top Bottom