Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
i've played the True Crime games and Sleeping Dogs, I fired up my old PS2 HD-Loader not long ago, I still have True Crime NYC on there

something like those done as in-depth as a GTA game would be dope

where in-game decisions affect the storyline

Sleeping Dogs was trash. Cant believe I paid $20 for that to sit there and collect dust.

By the way, there wasn't ragdoll physics in IV. It was the Euphoriea engine. Same animation engine used in Max Payne 3.

A lot more realistic than just ragdoll, IMO.

Last edited:
Sleeping Dogs was trash. Cant believe I paid $20 for that to sit there and collect dust.

By the way, there wasn't ragdoll physics in IV. It was the Euphoriea engine. Same animation engine used in Max Payne 3.

A lot more realistic than just ragdoll, IMO.

sleeping dogs wasn't that bad lol

Sleeping Dogs was great. Had a blast with that game.

Only thing was I kept driving on the wrong side of the road and kept getting into cars on the wrong side :lol:

Last edited:
GTA 5 writer explains the decision to develop for current gen consoles
So bascially gta6 will kind of suck like gta4 did.

I'm looking forward to gta7.

Hopefully I'm still alive by the time that comes out.
You need to play "True Crimes: Streets of LA", it wasn't a R* game and it was on PS1 but the bolded sums up the game
That game was the ****! Haha I had it on the original Xbox.
I repurchased this game not too long ago and it's still fun as hell.

Give Sleeping Dogs a try then. You play as a UC.
What is a uc?

Also, driving on the wrong side of the road makes driving more fun.

Because the driving controls are garbage.

I still have yet to "enjoy" sleeping dogs.

The shooting system is the best out of any gta type game that I've played.

Give Sleeping Dogs a try then. You play as a UC.
What is a uc?
Also, driving on the wrong side of the road makes driving more fun.
Because the driving controls are garbage.

I still have yet to "enjoy" sleeping dogs.

The shooting system is the best out of any gta type game that I've played.

Was it not realistic enough?

The shooting driving missions were a ******g blast.

There'd be an enemy car in front of me, shoot out the tires, it explodes, flies in the air, and I drive under it. :x :x :pimp:

Last edited:

What made you come to this conclusion?

Did you read the article? Or did you fail at reading comprehension ? :rolleyes :smh:

GTA 4 was our first attempt at a new platform and HD visuals, so the first part of development was seriously difficult.

By the time GTA VI comes out on the next gen consoles they will be at least five years in and R* by then will have had experience in making games for PS4 & Xbone.

Dan Houser basically said that they learned their lesson and after GTA IV and won't release future GTA games at launch or early in a console generation.

Last edited:
What made you come to this conclusion?

Did you read the article? Or did you fail at reading comprehension ?
eyes.gif
mean.gif

GTA 4 was our first attempt at a new platform and HD visuals, so the first part of development was seriously difficult.

By the time GTA VI comes out on the next gen consoles they will be at least five years in and R* by then will have had experience in making games for PS4 & Xbone.

Dan Houser basically said that they learned their lesson and after GTA IV and won't release future GTA games at launch or early in a console generation.
I was being sracastic, so no need to be butt hurt.

If R* was to do a urban 70s GTA game it would probably take place in Harlem right around the time crack hit . Just thinking about that makes me want it especially if it had a gritty feel to it.

I feel as if they were to do a 70's GTA it would be in either Detroit, Chicago, or Philadelphia (organized crime, pimps, pushers, and huslters). The setting for The Mack would be ideal too though (Oakland).

If R* was to do a urban 70s GTA game it would probably take place in Harlem right around the time crack hit . Just thinking about that makes me want it especially if it had a gritty feel to it.

Yeah a setting like American Gangster would be cool, but heroin and cocaine were big in the 70's. Crack didn't hit until the mid 80's famb.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Im not one to wear video game shirts, but I might scoop up the black Los Santos tee. I love the lettering 

R* is stepping up the promo for the game.

New murals going up in NYC:

And in Downtown LA on the Hotel Figueroa buildings:

Back
Top Bottom