Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
it's happening.

As much as I love the GTA series, it just takes too long for me to finish up. Don't have the patience. 

As much as I love the GTA series, it just takes too long for me to finish up. Don't have the patience. 
same here, i dont think ive ever even finished one, i either get sidetracked of all the things you could do, and end up getting bored.  And this was VC and SA, looks like theres WAYYY more to do now. I don't see myself completing this game's story

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Going for that SE for $20 more. No way this will let me down like IV. Still havent finished that joint no matter how much I forced myself.

Playing Max Payne 3 trying to get used to the shooting mechanics since it looks the same as V. Dope game btw

It's a great game that joint is just long as hell. I kept thinking it was over when it wasn't lol

wild.

I just finished The Last of Us and decided I wanted to play the Max Payne series again. I've played and beaten the 1st and 2nd years ago and I've had the 3rd still in plastic since release day, and I finally wanna play it, so I planned to go chronologically.

So I started playing the first one, anddddd of course it's not in hd lol, and the controls are absolutely horrible. like I never realized how bad it was, and how far controls have come. like I'm mad as hell I can crouch and shoot lol or be stealthy. I can't even walk. everything is straight running. it's crazy how different the controls are. and the game, i remember it being more challenging as well. I suppose I've grown as a gamer, and expect and know how to handle certain things. Played for hours last night, never died. I wanna hurry up and beat it because saints row drops next week.

There won't be enough garages in this game. :smokin

R* mentioned in a interview that if you lose a car that you have spent a grip of money on customizing & tricking out that there are impound lots in the game and you can pay to get it back.

But of course there is probably the option where you can break into the place and just jack your car back :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom