Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Tomorrow's Grand Theft Auto Online trailer and reveal happens at 10AM Eastern Standard Time. 7AM Pacific Standard Time.

Source:

Also expect a ton of previews to hit the usual major gaming websites: IGN, CVG, Game Informer, kotaku, destructoid, etc.

Last edited:
Just finished with Sleeping Dogs. I feel like a moron for letting it sit there so long. Great game.:lol:

And yeah, Max Payne was great.

giving Max Payne 3 a playthrough. it is pretty awesome.

Yeah I bought the disc version when it first came out, beat the single player mode and then re sold the game earlier this year.I bought the digital version with the current PS+ discount and started playing my 2nd play through of Max Payne 3 last night on hard difficulty.

I might give multi player a chance again.But I'm not really a fan of shooters for online and multi player.

The graphics in Max Payne 3 are :wow: . Seriously some of the best I've seen on any game this console gen.

Last edited:
Yeah I bought the disc version when it first came out, beat the single player mode and then re sold the game earlier this year.I bought the digital version with the current PS+ discount and started playing my 2nd play through of Max Payne 3 last night on hard difficulty.

I might give multi player a chance again.But I'm not really a fan of shooters for online and multi player.

The graphics in Max Payne 3 are :wow: . Seriously some of the best I've seen on any game this console gen.
I love the multiplayer.

Late pass if this has already been posted...

GTA-V-Map-Size.jpg

In terms of what inspires the Grand Theft Auto series, Hauser says that it’s hard for Americans to fully appreciate how influential American culture was on those growing up in Britain in the ’70s and ’80s. So, the GTA series–as it stands now—is, in some way, a “British response to Americana, rather than America.” They’re games that exist in a satire of “American media culture”—but they aren’t specifically taken from any one piece of media. Hauser explains that he purposely avoids watching shows such as Boardwalk Empire, Breaking Bad, or The Wire, and has only seem a small bit of The Sopranos. “Wherever it’s too close to crime, gangster, underbelly fiction, and it’s supercontemporary,” Hauser explains, “I decided, for professional reasons, I have to avoid it.”

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news...-potentially-big-grand-theft-auto-v-spoiler/#

Looks like Snow will be in the game.Probably in Mount Childad or whatever R* calls Big Bear in GTA V.

Going to sleep and I can't wait for this preview man. Haven't felt like a little kid waiting on his Christmas present in years. :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom