Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

The depth that they put into this game is absolutely astounding...

Someone needs to start up a list with 360 and PS3 gamer tags and keep it on here that way we can all add each other with ease.

GT: Munchma Quchi1 (360)

Someone needs to start up a list with 360 and PS3 gamer tags and keep it on here that way we can all add each other with ease.

GT: Munchma Quchi1 (360)

It's easier to manage by logging into R* social club website.Find the NT crew and join it.

Team NT (360)

1. Munchma Quchi1 (360)
2. GJones712 (360)
3. KingParappa (360)
4. R GANGSTA J (360)
5. SF Killer 415 (360)
6. wBasco (360)

Last edited:
GTA Online Not Launching with GTA V, Debut Trailer Released

Written by: Daniel Kayser | August 15, 2013 at 8:16AM

The world has been waiting for Rockstar to reveal its plans for the multiplayer component of Grand Theft Auto V and today the wait has officially come to end. As it does though, a new wait begins as while exciting details of what we can expect from the online experience are delivered, they're accompanied by word that GTA V's multiplayer mode will not launch with the game in September.

The good news is that GTA fans won't have to wait too long to enjoy multiplayer in GTA V as Rockstar has confirmed that while Grand Theft Auto Online won't be available when the game hits on September 17, it will be made available as a free download beginning October 1.
As outlined over on GameSpot, players will join GTA Online as a new character who is placed within the game's already populated world while them the ability to create custom missions in the form of deathwatches and races that they can then share with their friends.
Check out the newly-released video above to see and hear what Rockstar is cooking up for the online experience and then let us know what you're thinking about GTA Online in the comments below.

It's pretty weak it ain't launching at the same time but it looks like it will be worth the wait.

I was just about to say I know there will be a NT crew rolling around. SIGN ME UP! :smokin

I'll go ahead and start one for the 360 and if someone with PS3 wants to start one too...

1. Munchma Quchi1 (360)
2. GJones712 (360)
3. GT: KingParappa (360)
4. R GANGSTA J (360)

It's pretty weak it ain't launching at the same time but it looks like it will be worth the wait.

Not weak at all.

It gives people 2 weeks to get into the single player mode and at least beat the story mode first.

Who the hell wants to just buy GTA V and just go straight into multi player and not touch the single player mode?

Unless your some kind of Call Of Duty, Modern War Fare, Battlefield ****** simp.

Basically GTA Online is a game on it's own outside of GTA V.

Last edited:
Not weak at all.

It gives people 2 weeks to get into the single player mode and at least beat the story mode first.

Who the hell wants to just buy GTA V and just go straight into multi player and not touch the single player mode?

Unless your some kind of Call Of Duty, Modern War Fare, Battlefield ****** simp.

Basically GTA Online is a game on it's own outside of GTA V.

Naw i ain't one of them type of dudes. I just kinda looked at it like a way to fallback if I'm stuck on a mission.

Guys for GTA Online. I'm going to create a separate thread for it.

It needs and deserves it 's own thread.

This a whole separate beast outside of GTA V :wow:.

Back
Top Bottom