Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Who the hell wants to just buy GTA V and just go straight into multi player and not touch the single player mode?

Unless your some kind of Call Of Duty, Modern War Fare, Battlefield ****** simp.

Basically GTA Online is a game on it's own outside of GTA V.
I would assume a considerable amount of people.

Some people are buying this game to play with their friends so why wouldn't going online be the first thing that they do?

It's pretty weak it ain't launching at the same time but it looks like it will be worth the wait.

Not weak at all.

It gives people 2 weeks to get into the single player mode and at least beat the story mode first.

Who the hell wants to just buy GTA V and just go straight into multi player and not touch the single player mode?

Unless your some kind of Call Of Duty, Modern War Fare, Battlefield ****** simp.

Basically GTA Online is a game on it's own outside of GTA V.

i was rocking with you until you went the lame 10 yr old route, and insulted the hardcore multiplayer fans.

i literally planned to get the game and go right to multiplayer.

i was rocking with you until you went the lame 10 yr old route, and insulted the hardcore multiplayer fans.

He said that because this isn't nor should it be a game where you ONLY play MP. That isn't the game is what it is today. The storyline is always on point and has tons of stuff to do. It definitely is something to supplement and go hand in hand with it, but to say you were going to buy GTA and not play the story mode is crazy sounding, especially to the people from the original...

That's my $.02

NT I got ya'll... I'll have the car garage and private jets on deck. Dont emm werry bout it. :lol:

image_308149_full.jpg

image_308144_full.jpg

bigimage.jpg

634490_20130815_screen001.jpg

634490_20130815_screen002.jpg

634490_20130815_screen003.jpg

634490_20130815_screen004.jpg

634490_20130815_screen005.jpg

634490_20130815_screen006.jpg

634490_20130815_screen007.jpg

634490_20130815_screen009.jpg

gta-5-520cd261794bb.jpg

gta-5-520cd2630b843.jpg

Def gonna have to go on vacation from work when this comes out.. hopefully school won't be too crazy around the 17th.. 
mean.gif

soi guess my question is, is it super open world online, or is it open to like just you and your friends on the same network? reminds me of that episode of southpark with the world of warcraft, where the kids just wanted to play but there was that prick that kept killing everyone lol

i can imagine watching people try to rob a bank and run in after to spoil their fun and ****. oh you and your friends having a street race and randomly getting your car shot by an f16 lmaooo.

so like it is random people on at all times, or like a chatroom with a lock on it, and you let in only whom you want?

He said that because this isn't nor should it be a game where you ONLY play MP. That isn't the game is what it is today. The storyline is always on point and has tons of stuff to do. It definitely is something to supplement and go hand in hand with it, but to say you were going to buy GTA and not play the story mode is crazy sounding, especially to the people from the original...

That's my $.02

you can keep it, i didn't ask you for his explanation and i never said i wouldn't play through the story mode. i'm just a bigger fan of R* multiplayer. don't judge.

eek.gif
 and this is coming out for this gen.  This game alone already seems like you can really have a 'second life.'  I can see people getting married on this Online thing, people having actual funerals for people, people crashing said funerals, and doin some Leeroy Jenkins type ****

Sorry Last of Us, this is Game of the Year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom