Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
eek.gif

and this is coming out for this gen.  This game alone already seems like you can really have a 'second life.'  I can see people getting married on this Online thing, people having actual funerals for people, people crashing said funerals, and doin some Leeroy Jenkins type ****

Sorry Last of Us, this is Game of the Year

You guys really should read the previews put out by CVG.

The R* North president Leslie Benzies said in a interview that there will a "passive mode" that people can go into where you can't get shot but at the same time you can't shoot at people randomly.

Link:

http://www.computerandvideogames.co...north-president-leslie-benzies-on-gta-online/

Last edited:
Just preordered the special edition on amazon for $90. SMH. Haven't spent that much on a single game since super metroid on snes. :lol:

Random R* sticker I saw. I'm hyped.

Last edited:
legit tears at nvidia retracting their statement.
:pimp: to op for keeping this thread up to date.

Last edited:
You guys really should read the previews put out by CVG.

The R* North president Leslie Benzies said in a interview that there will a "passive mode" that people can go into where you can't get shot but at the same time you can't shoot at people randomly.

Link:

http://www.computerandvideogames.co...north-president-leslie-benzies-on-gta-online/

Damn multiplayer sounds exciting as hell. It sounds like its gonna be like single player but with friends. That's cool how you can talk to the AI too.

eek.gif

and this is coming out for this gen.  This game alone already seems like you can really have a 'second life.'  I can see people getting married on this Online thing, people having actual funerals for people, people crashing said funerals, and doin some Leeroy Jenkins type ****

Sorry Last of Us, this is Game of the Year

yo party at my place :pimp:

:lol:

I see now ima have to put in to be off the week of release.. I can't go to work with something of this magnitude droppin on a tuesday..

Last edited:
GTA has it this year, but you can't pretend like The Last of Us isn't also a cut above every other game that released this year.

i still dont think gta can get game of the year honors until we play it. it looks great. gta iv looked great. the story is what will make it GOTY, not the fact it has ill MP.

If the story is dope and the gameplay is dope, then we can talk. I highly doubt the story and characters will be as amazing as TLOU though.

I hope it will be, I'm a fan of both companies, RS & ND, so I love the classics both sides are dropping. I can't wait for GTA, but it has to be near perfect 9.9/10 to take GOTY from The Last of US.

Last edited:
That was what was so surprising about LoU, at least IMO.

The single player was phenomenal, but the MP was also really great.

TLOU was the best game i have played in a long *** time.
the story
character development
game had you on the edge of your seat in some scenes
ellies jokes
beautiful environment
multiplayer was great

its going to be tough as hell for GTAV to beat it out. and two videos that barely shows any gameplay don't mean anything.

Imagine all the movie reenactments we could do online 
laugh.gif

Game looks like it'll have micro-transactions tho.  R* gonna get paid from those who just want to buy the items with real money as opposed to earn fake money online.  

So Amazon isn't doing the standard RD delivery for this? It says I need to choose 2 day shipping.

Are there any other sites that offer delivery at release?

It's not a big deal but if I can save a few bucks I'll do that instead.

So Amazon isn't doing the standard RD delivery for this? It says I need to choose 2 day shipping.

Are there any other sites that offer delivery at release?

It's not a big deal but if I can save a few bucks I'll do that instead.
why not just pick up in store????
i have never seen a gta game sell out or hard to find

Back
Top Bottom