Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
why not just pick up in store????
i have never seen a gta game sell out or hard to find

I have social anxiety.

Please don't scream at me.
i didnt type in caps though
dont trip we can be friends :D
we can team up in gta online
psn: Nawghtyhare
oh and i plan to just cause mayhem
im gonna be blasting any and everything running stuff over and just plan sabotaging EVERYTHING and everyone
plus im gonna be one of the richest people in the game

I honestly feel bad for The Last of Us. It was probably the most immersive, powerful game I have ever played in to 20+ years of gaming on Console and PC. But this? I don't even know what to say. They are doing exactly the same thing they did with San Andreas: Release a GTA game at the end of a console cycle and PUSH IT to the absolute MAXIMUM. I can't even wrap my head how this is possible on current gen. These machines came out in 2005. I don't understand; the only explanation is that Rockstar employees programming wizards. 

Being that this game is so ******g ambitious, I only have one fear and one fear only. How will it run performance wise? Will this really run at a consistent 30 FPS? I just can't see it happening because I have never saw a game this ambitious on a current gen before. Of course, it's going to have screen tearing and run at sub 720P(that's a console exclusive feature :tongue:) but I really hope the FPS stays at a steady pace ESPECIALLY online. 

There's a persistent world with a stock market that you can manipulate? Invest in a car company and destroy said company's car and watch the stock go up Wut? Is this real life? 

Also, I would like to add that this game makes it hard to spend $60 on any other game. I think Blizzard, Valve, Nintendo, and Rockstar are the ONLY game companies that can do WHATEVER they want without a publisher dictating their actions. I don't spend $60 on games anyway unless I know I'm going to get something worthwhile but this? I would drop $100 for the amount of content I'm getting.

Last edited:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks for saving me the trouble of interacting with other people.
Damn. 
ohwell.gif

I'm exaggerating dawg
laugh.gif
Okay, good. You seem like a cool dude and I would hate it if you really had social anxiety. I used to think it was a joke till I met someone who had it. Everything was cool until we went to a festival in the city and everything went to hell. It's not funny at all. You playin on PS3 or Xbox 360? 

I do have anxiety but I don't let it control me to that extent. Sometimes it can be a little overwhelming but I'm totally capable of going to the store and picking up a game. I just prefer the convenience of having it sent directly to the house.

I'm playing on 360...I don't see myself delving into the MP very much though.

I do have anxiety but I don't let it control me to that extent. Sometimes it can be a little overwhelming but I'm totally capable of going to the store and picking up a game. I just prefer the convenience of having it sent directly to the house.

I'm playing on 360...I don't see myself delving into the MP very much though.
Ah alright, same with me. I had a copy pre-ordered with Gamestop because I thought that would be the fastest way for me to get it. Now I'm starting to realize I can get it same day with Amazon (is that true? because I've always had games on such delivered to my house on Release date, but now I'm hearing they won't? Don't really know what's going on). If not, I have no problem ordering from Rockstar, seeing how I live in NYC I don't see why I shouldn't get it on Release Date.) Ugh, I just want to play this game. This game really seems like the game you talked about when GTA 3 was first released. 

Random, but what I really love about the GTA series is that they are doing the exact opposite of what The Last of Us did, but at a even HIGHER quality and level. You're still going to get a mind blowing experience, but instead of it being linear and story driven (which I don't think is fair because I think GTA IV had a GREAT story, GREAT writing, GREAT characters and the BEST OPEN WORLD of ALL TIME) it's going to be open world and player driven. I guess what I'm saying is anyway you look at it GTA V is going to dookie all over Last of Us and that isn't even me trying to put down The Last of Us. The fact that The Last of Us is so amazing and this game makes it seem mediocre is a very strong testament at how talented and skilled Rockstar is. 

PSN Bluedeniro this is what gaming is about, im still amazed that the most powerful game of the next gen era is coming out the last year of production/ what have you. i played max plan 3 online
and that was really fun, add this party style where we can go from doing the money dance to robbing the liqour store and starting gang wars with other crews,

I really liked last of us, strongest story mode in a while, movie within a movie, but dog this right here this is what dreams are made of, its like everytime i think about GTA % i think man they can do this then they go the other way and hit me with a we doing this bruh bruh, luckily for me i work and stack bread for fall/winter months because between football/NBA lil yambs here and there and this, pockets gonna be right come x-mas i nught cop those ugly 11's just cuzz i can

Last edited:
So Amazon isn't doing the standard RD delivery for this? It says I need to choose 2 day shipping.

Are there any other sites that offer delivery at release?

It's not a big deal but if I can save a few bucks I'll do that instead.

Order directly off the rockstar warehouse website.They are offering release day delivery for free. Applies to any version of the game.

If you get just the standard version the will give you this KIFFLOM shirt for free atomic blimp and also will get the at:

Last edited:
So Amazon isn't doing the standard RD delivery for this? It says I need to choose 2 day shipping.

Order directly off the rockstar warehouse website.They are offering release day delivery for free. Applies to any version of the game.

If you get just the standard version the will give you this KIFFLOM shirt for free atomic blimp and also will get the at:
*EDIT*

nvm I just saw the link. Thanks 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Sooo I guess I'll cancel my Amazon order :lol:

Just preordered from R*warehouse

smokin.gif

Best deal out. Hope there's enough tee's to go around 
laugh.gif

I have an exam the next day so having them send it to my door beats driving 30 mins to the mall and back

My social club ID is UnoCincoUno like my twitter if anyone wants to link up

Last edited:
i still dont think gta can get game of the year honors until we play it. it looks great. gta iv looked great. the story is what will make it GOTY, not the fact it has ill MP.

If the story is dope and the gameplay is dope, then we can talk. I highly doubt the story and characters will be as amazing as TLOU though.

I hope it will be, I'm a fan of both companies, RS & ND, so I love the classics both sides are dropping. I can't wait for GTA, but it has to be near perfect 9.9/10 to take GOTY from The Last of US.

EXACTLY how I feel. Repped.

I don't want to do ang if tgat irderi g online stuff. I would rather walk in store and cop it. Hopefully there's a midnight release around my way.

That online gameplay video :wow:.. They went above and beyond with this one.. My ex brother in law is a game tester for Rockstar I wish I didn't break up with her just so I could try and get a play or two lol.. I'm trying to get all my work done now because come September 17th it's over.

Back
Top Bottom