Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
The online and regular game is going to be bonkers

Gonna spend all my money on stocks and cars.

:smokin

I need more than 24 hours in a day, srs.

anyone without a console purchasing one just for gta v?
nerd.gif
yep, ive given up on hopes for a PS4 version of the game. Im purchasing a PS3 within the week. This game is that serious to me

Im not a huge fan MMO games, so most of the online features didnt impress me. Going on heists together and traditional online game modes are all Ill be doing. None of the racing, buying an apt or any of that interest me. Id prefer to do that in the single player game

I guess there is no need for me to immediately purchase any of the new generation consoles, because once I get my hands on GTA5, it won't be getting much burn anyway. I'm certain I'll be playing GTA5 intensely well into next year.

Last edited:
From CVG

"You can invest in the stock market, attack listed companies and damage their share price. For example, instead of protecting cars, you'll be able to engage in a bit of market manipulation by investing your money in a car manufacturer and then running around town destroying every one of their vehicle models you come across. Suddenly that company is going to be manufacturing a lot of new cars..at which point your stocks will rise making profit!"

omg

:D

From CVG

"You can invest in the stock market, attack listed companies and damage their share price. For example, instead of protecting cars, you'll be able to engage in a bit of market manipulation by investing your money in a car manufacturer and then running around town destroying every one of their vehicle models you come across. Suddenly that company is going to be manufacturing a lot of new cars..at which point your stocks will rise making profit!"

omg

:D

OH BOY OH BOY

^ that sounds fun as hell. For about a month. lmao.

nah, it def sounds cool. Sounds like a lot of ways to make money besides the traditional robbing and stealing. I'm gonna need the paper too because of all the car and weapon and real estate I want to cop.

^ that sounds fun as hell. For about a month. lmao.

nah, it def sounds cool. Sounds like a lot of ways to make money besides the traditional robbing and stealing. I'm gonna need the paper too because of all the car and weapon and real estate I want to cop.

Me and you both man!

:smokin

Doin heists all day erry day

Anyone notice the racing looks like Midnight Club but more tuned and polished?

anyone without a console purchasing one just for gta v? :nerd:

I should be copping a used system in the coming weeks. Might have to hit the corners with my fur coat and leather jeans, cuz iono how I'ma get the guwop. :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone notice the racing looks like Midnight Club but more tuned and polished?

anyone without a console purchasing one just for gta v? :nerd:

I should be copping a used system in the coming weeks. Might have to hit the corners with my fur coat and leather jeans, cuz iono how I'ma get the guwop. :nerd: :lol:

i got a ps3 collecting dust, give me a good offer. im looking to get rid of it

Good looks on the info on amazon not doing release date shipping, I just cancelled my order with them and ordered from the rockstar warehouse instead. :pimp:

Majority of my friends are getting the game for PS3. I'm a 360 user.

Trying to find a PS3 on the cheaper side. Guide me NT, guide me :nerd: .

Last edited:
Majority of my friends are getting the game for PS3. I'm a 360 user.

Trying to find a PS3 on the cheaper side. Guide me NT, guide me :nerd: .

Hit up craigslist.

I see the PS3 Slim model going anywhere from $120 to $170.

If a PS3 price cut is announced at Gamescom or TGS expect the price to drop more.

You could also just trade in your XBOX 360 and get the PS3 & GTA V bundle that goes for $269.

Back
Top Bottom