Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

great interviews...

I like the parts where you can go to the bank and drop off money that you are carrying and if you do a job while carrying money on you, you can lose it and itll be picked up by someone else. Good *** idea from them IMO, you could taunt ppl saying you got so much money on you n they can try n find you n take it.

Cars being insured now, thats pretty cool too. Cops will spot you in stolen cars....

online is lookin crazy
only thing im curious about is how they was talking about rep
like if im just acting a fool robbing and doing people dirty will it always mess up my rep????
like what about the people who just wanna cause mayhem?

get 40% off an eligible game when you buy an eligible game from toysrus.com
[table][tr][td]    Promotion Details[/td][td]x Close Window[/td][/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[table][tr][td]Buy 1 Get 1 40% off all 3DS, PS Vita, PS3 & Xbox 360 Software (Exclusions apply)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Excludes Skylanders, Disney Infinity Starter Packs, Kid Icarus: Uprising for Nintendo 3DS, Star Fox 64 3D for Nintendo 3DS and sale items. Must add to cart 2 eligible items for offer to apply. Discounted item must be of equal or lesser value to lowest priced item purchased.[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]HOW IT WORKS

· Must add 2 items to cart in order to qualify for offer

· Maximum 3 discounts per order

· While quantities last
[/td][/tr][tr][td]QUICK LINKS
Use the links below to find products related to this promotion.

- View Eligible Items[/td][/tr][tr][td]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. Discount not applicable with returned merchandise; total discount will be deducted from the value of any returned item to which the discount applied. This offer is not valid on previous purchases. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of a discount. 
 [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

only thing im curious about is how they was talking about rep
like if im just acting a fool robbing and doing people dirty will it always mess up my rep????
like what about the people who just wanna cause mayhem?
Thats what I didn't really like, so I can be punished for stealing ppls cars? Not really feelin that, maybe park it in a garage where it wont be stolen.

Thats what I didn't really like, so I can be punished for stealing ppls cars? Not really feelin that, maybe park it in a garage where it wont be stolen.

R* is trying to limit the annoying trolls online who do stupid stuff like pull off a heist and not share the loot with the rest of the other people who pitch in and do their part. Also if you played RDR's multi player people know about playing free roam and all of a sudden some douche randomly shoots you and keeps trolling you while you re spawn.

So yeah I sort of agree with what they are doing by tracking people's stats and labeling & punishing fools like this.

I mean I understand what they are doing but it kinda defeats the purpose with the name of the game...wish their was a different way they could work it out.

i dont think its for stolen cars thats why they included insurance

its probably just for free roam as was stated and missions

remember they have passive mode now too so i imagine in passive mode you cant be attacked by trolls given you arent trolling either

iYen: Then you'll have a bounty on your head. I'll shoot anybody if I don't get my share.

Also other players can't steal your car if its parked but they can vandalize it or blow it up. Make sure you put insurance on it. If its parked too long it gets impounded.

Last edited:
I mean I understand what they are doing but it kinda defeats the purpose with the name of the game...wish their was a different way they could work it out.

Your still free to do it and act a fool if you want to.

But you just have to deal with consequences.It's not like they are going to ban people from their servers.

It's just on the person if they want that label on thier online character and if other people are going to still want to play online with them.

Last edited:
iYen: Then you'll have a bounty on your head. I'll shoot anybody if I don't get my share.

Also other players can't steal your car if its parked but they can vandalize it or blow it up. Make sure you put insurance on it. If its parked too long it gets impounded.
This. If we are in the same crew and you pull a Joker, you're getting the Ryder treatment EASY
laugh.gif

there has to be some sort of control, i mean there are the people who want to enjoy the game and the people who want enjoy exploiting the game.

This. If we are in the same crew and you pull a Joker, you're getting the Ryder treatment EASY
laugh.gif
Imagine this:

All your of your crew members successfully pull off a heist and are driving away to get to a checkpoint or something to change so the cops don't detect you.

You're in the passenger seat and you jump out with all the bags of cash. 

As your crew members are driving towards you to kill you for betraying them, you detonate the bomb that you planted under your crew's getaway car at the very beginning of the heist.

If I'm able to do this to my crew, gtav will be the best game ever.

Last edited:
Note to self. Don't do heists with iYen.
laugh.gif
It would just be like in the movies. 

You'd have a team of dudes who have their particular skills. The dude who's good at driving, the dude that's good at shooting, the dude that's good at breaking into vaults, the dude that's...you get the picture.

Like in the movies, the only only reason said people are doing said heist together is because they all have something to gain regardless of if they trust the next man.

Given that, knowing that you could be double crossed would bring something fresh to heists.

Maybe we'll able to create a game mode where 4 people go on a heist, but someone is randomly selected to do the double crossing or maybe even two people are selected. 

So said crew goes on a heist not knowing who is going to double cross them.

IDK maybe I'm asking for too much.

Last edited:
It would just be like in the movies. 
You'd have a team of dudes who have their particular skills. The dude who's good at driving, the dude that's good at shooting, the dude that's good at breaking into vaults, the dude that's...you get the picture.

Like in the movies, the only only reason said people are doing said heist together is because they all have something to gain regardless of if they trust the next man.
Given that, knowing that you could be double crossed would bring something fresh to heists.

Maybe we'll able to create a game mode where 4 people go on a heist, but someone is randomly selected to do the double crossing or maybe even two people are selected. 
So said crew goes on a heist not knowing who is going to double cross them.
IDK maybe I'm asking for too much.

My dude relax :lol:

This. If we are in the same crew and you pull a Joker, you're getting the Ryder treatment EASY :lol:
Imagine this:
All your of your crew members successfully pull off a heist and are driving away to get to a checkpoint or something to change so the cops don't detect you.
You're in the passenger seat and you jump out with all the bags of cash. 
As your crew members are driving towards you to kill you for betraying them, you detonate the bomb that you planted under your crew's getaway car at the very beginning of the heist.
If I'm able to do this to my crew, gtav will be the best game ever.

It sounds like you may be able to do this but no one would ever work with you again :lol:

I hope it iant super hectic I see a bunch of speeders trying to get away from the police and crashing into each other

just copped Saints Row IV. between this and Tomb Raider and the Max Payne trilogy I've started playing again, I'm good for the next month.

Freeze how is SRIV?

Still need to grab SRIII. Just waiting for the full game with the DL content to be at a greatest hit price lol

I'll let you guys know how it is later this evening. SR3 was a blast though, so I'm figuring this will at least be that.

Back
Top Bottom