Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
:smh: wonder if they'll at least have the GSF, Ballers, Vagos, and Caesar's gang in it

Edit: If they have the GSF they should at least have somebody there as the OG or at least mention them within the story talkin bout how the Johnson brothers held the Grove down then moved out to San Fierro or something (since we dont get to visit that this time around) I could only imagine if they did add San Fierro and Las Venturas to this map, would be crazy

I think Franklin is affiliated with GSF and the Ballas are still in the game. They haven't talked about the latino gangs though.

:smh: wonder if they'll at least have the GSF, Ballers, Vagos, and Caesar's gang in it

Edit: If they have the GSF they should at least have somebody there as the OG or at least mention them within the story talkin bout how the Johnson brothers held the Grove down then moved out to San Fierro or something (since we dont get to visit that this time around) I could only imagine if they did add San Fierro and Las Venturas to this map, would be crazy

I think Franklin is affiliated with GSF and the Ballas are still in the game. They haven't talked about the latino gangs though.

Yea, he is, which is why they should at least have some sort of reference or cameo about prominent members in GTA:SA, would only be right

The forums are on fire today...... Dudes are working hard to hack gta v preload game to get it to run.

*Rumored radio station*

West Coast Classics
Host: DJ Pooh

Tracklist:

2pac - Ambitionz Az A Ridah
N.W.A. - Appetite For Destruction
N.W.A. - Gangsta Gangsta
c walk - Kurupt
DJ Quik - Dollars and Sense
Snoop Dogg - Gin N Juice
King T - Played Like A Piano'
Geto Boys - Mind Playin' Tricks
Tha Dogg Pound Ft. Mack 10 - Nothin' But The Cavi Hit
Too $hort - So You Want To Be A Gangster
Snoop Dogg Dr. Dre - Still D.R.E
Snoop Dogg Dr. Dre - The Next Episode
Mc Enit - straight up menace
The Dogg Pound - What Would You Do
Kausion - What You Wanna Do (Ft. Ice Cube)
Ice Cube - You Know How We Do It

All day

Last edited:
I had to go buy a 120GB harddrive, I've had the same 20Gb since xbox came out
laugh.gif
. Same xbox too. Going on like 7 years now.

Sorry if this has been answered already, but does anyone know yet how much space GTAV disc will need on the ps3 harddrive? Been rocking with the 80gb and I think im at capacity :frown:

only a matter of time until the game leaks online... :nthat:

Already got my new discs on deck ready to burn

San Andreas characters do not exist in the gta v universe.

Any confirmation of that?

Rockstar says:
El Burro is referenced as he was also referenced in GTA 1, so it felt appropriate that he should cross “universes” – the “universes” are the worlds interpreted at different definitions, 2d, 3d and high definition, so we felt brands and radio / back ground characters would exist in both, but 3 dimensional characters would not. This is the logic (as far as it could be considered logical) behind it – so no, we don’t believe any GTA3 characters could exist in the GTA4 universe.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...r-questions-answered-part-one-claude-dar.html

Back
Top Bottom