Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I've made mike and frank run into each other. They just get surprised to see each other and decide to do something together like hit a bar

dude look like korean hitler tho.

On my life I was going to say this :lol:

But I can't find this dude anywhere, I was getting kinda frustrated and had to put the sticks down for a minute :lol:

Can't find son anywhere...and I found EXACTLY where he rest his head at..from that picture, he rests at the spot across from the gas station...but once again, can't find em..even though I'm in the exact spot :smh:

Can't find son anywhere...and I found EXACTLY where he rest his head at..from that picture, he rests at the spot across from the gas station...but once again, can't find em..even though I'm in the exact spot :smh:

Yeah thats where I was roaming and no luck, so damn frustrating :smh: :lol:

im saying, I been posted at the gas station burning thru pisswassers and smokes waiting on dude.

Someone post a new target already. I refuse to murk someone out with old *** Franklin lol. I need my online guy to put that heat to work :lol:

i got and he fell under a bush, couldn't get him out before i got killed by the cops.

but i'm going back to get him again, 

cPVTgcQbOEGyMpEdlv1h4g_0_0.jpg

lol went into story to look for dude and there was bunch of old dudes that looked like Chinese tourists chilling on the stoop, I gave one a two piece with a biscuit and ended up getting shanked. :lol:

Pretty sure this is Gina, trying to be slick but I recognize that sturdy chin.. There were a few others that looked close but had tattoos.

Blew her like 20 feet back with the automatic shotty, cops never even showed up

If that's not her and I'm missing a detail or something my bad, but if it was, here's the next target:

Tommy aka "Horseface"

Last location: Pillbox Hill

Sorry for the closed eye pic I swear the only time his eyes stayed open he was smoking a cig and you couldnt see the rest of his face clearly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom