Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

I'm putting in work.

Last edited:
If you're a season 2 hater I'm tracking you down in game and murdering you 50 times.

I thought there was no cap, but when the group hits 100(hopefully) i will bring more people up in the hierarchy. As of now, the people that are high in hierarchy were day one members/ people that reached out to me. I hope more people join so we can expand and dominate.

I thought there was no cap, but when the group hits 100(hopefully) i will bring more people up in the hierarchy. As of now, the people that are high in hierarchy were day one members/ people that reached out to me. I hope more people join so we can expand and dominate.

I'm down to be a commissioner or Lieutenant.

My social club ID is: bruinbear858
PSN ID: Traponejr

I joined both NT crews.

Last edited:
If you joined my group the first day, you are already a commissioner, also if you added me as a friend tou are a commissioner

If you joined my group the first day, you are already a commissioner, also if you added me as a friend tou are a commissioner
Are you guys making several crews or just one crew?

Someone should make another crew nt crew so it's nters against nters.

Rather than one big all-encompassing crew.

Are you guys making several crews or just one crew?

Someone should make another crew nt crew so it's nters against nters.

Rather than one big all-encompassing crew.
I just wanna be in the crew with all the TV/Movie characters 
laugh.gif
 We can go against the rappers or somethin, ima catch Ross slippin in that maybach

Signed up for both Crews I think. So what did I actually sign up for?
You can edit which one you decide to stay in on manage crews i think but if i'm correct they have crews blocked off in districts, the crew i run's district is 21-50 so i do not know if team niketalk and niketalk will be in the same district

Back
Top Bottom