Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Picked this up again but for Xbox. I was dumb to think I can transfer my PS4 character over :stoneface:

Now I gotta start all over again. No more mansion, no more cars and no more money :smh:

haven't played in nearly a year but i picked it up again earlier this week. new heist is dope, i got a lot more to catch up on. only sitting on 1 mil so i got some grinding to do.. forgot how dope this game was man. really the only video game i've played since it dropped in 2013.

Where y'all at? I'm a broke boi.

Yeah me too i got down to 400k, caught a month long bad sport now im so lost in the game everyone was wreckin me with thwir updated crap so i hooped off.

This was a lil over a month ago

I think for the missions you have to but if somebody is hosting you can join in. My cash code finally worked, back to 2 mil after purchasing that facility.

If you sign on to GTA today you can get the new Albany Hermes for free
maxresdefault.jpg

Finally finished all of Lamar low rider dlc missions. Now I’m trying to do all of th original heist missions for the first time.

just tried it, didnt show as free for me
really? it worked fine for me. make sure you're standing outside when you go to the store
also wait for the message to pop up on the screen before you buy it, there will be a list that shows all the Festive Surprise gifts that will pop up after you've logged in.
Rockstar Support is pretty good about giving you a refund on cars if you wind up getting charged.

When y'all boys be on man? Trying to knock out these Doomsday setup missions but these randoms are all trash.

Back
Top Bottom