Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
How u spend all that money :rofl:

Them Rockstar boys blessed me wit a millie. Sittin on 1.3 right now. That warehouse for vehicle cargo is near :pimp:

Wish we could go back to the first days of GTA V Online when everybody was doing the car glitch where you would join a new session right after you sold your car at the shop. Those were the good ol days. Remember when GTA was threatening to throw the glitchers into a lobby full of "bad apples" and take back all the glitched money?

Wish we could go back to the first days of GTA V Online when everybody was doing the car glitch where you would join a new session right after you sold your car at the shop. Those were the good ol days. Remember when GTA was threatening to throw the glitchers into a lobby full of "bad apples" and take back all the glitched money?
Good times. Made a lot of bread off that glitch.

somebody blessed me w like 40 mill on ps3 like months before it came out on ps4

I was chillin helping w heists for fun

looks like Gay Tony in the trailer :pimp:
2018-06-25 (3).png

Last edited:
Broke boys gon have to sit outside the club and beg to get in.
The rest will be in the club high off party packs and smashing chicks in the bathroom til somebody starts a shootout.

The last thing i bought was a cocaine business like last year. I got busy with life a cpl months n couldnt get on, my online crew had disappeared when i came back.

I could never get enough help to move the product once it was ready to ship.

Back
Top Bottom