Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Still Vice City, but GTA IV isn't as bad as it was made out to be. I should replay the stories of all to see the underlying themes of them all.

San Andreas might have an extremely interesting one.

Tried playing San Andreas on my IPhone and it was a no go. Did a few of the early missions, but realized doing the harder missions would be a pain in the butt.

On another note, Game Informer just released their new magazine where they list the top 300 games of all time. Cant believe they put GTA V in the top 10, but put San Andreas at like number 63 on the list.

GTA IV is my 2nd favorite one after San Andreas. Spent a lot of hours with it and it's two DLC's

Felt that the driving mechanics in GTA IV were simply not good vs. all the flavours of GTA III and that detracted from the overall game. I did not play any of the DLC so I can't comment if they improved on it.

GTA III: San Andreas was quite an ambitious game, it had some great elements but I never got around to finishing it as I simply didn't have much time then.

( Didn't know that had a GTA thread). This is about the only game I currently play on box 1. Can't seem to pull myself away from the online play.

Feel like III gets overlooked compared to the later iterations. Claude as a silent protagonist might hurt it, but the surrounding cast from 8Ball to Salvatore were all great characters. Vice City is my favorite more so because of the setting and soundtrack. SA just felt boring after Los Santos, but that adds to the story. IV was good, haven't finished V but it's fun from what I played so far.

Made about 180k in less than an hour last night. Titan of a Job and the Los Santos Connection were double $.

Lmao I only do glitches when they are available...
Dont have time to grind like u guys.... lol
Still have a good 100 million plus to play with

I got about 21 mil off a glitch like this time last year. Havent been able to do any others since, so all my money is gone.

Ive got about 180k ... i havent played GTA in 5 or 6 months now

Back
Top Bottom