Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Thekillerj23 -psn.....Man I been stuck on the setup where you gotta sneak in the emp device for
The 2nd heist forever.......im always down to run other stuff as well

I'll hop on GTA Online if some of the NT Crew is back online to do the new heists and some other stuff.

I'll hop on GTA Online if some of the NT Crew is back online to do the new heists and some other stuff.

On right now about to finish the prep missions on act 2. PSN- B1ackMambaK1ng

Last edited:
Was doing the setup with a few randoms where you have to fly the jet and destroy turrets. Took us 4 tries because buddy flying the jet couldn't land to save his life :stoneface: soon as the mission was over I lit that cat up for wasting so much time.

I hate this game :rofl: I'm on the setup mission on the water tower. We clear out everybody and we're about to leave. I'm trying to take the ladder down to the ground, and my character decides to jump instead and dies :smh:

I hate this game :rofl: I'm on the setup mission on the water tower. We clear out everybody and we're about to leave. I'm trying to take the ladder down to the ground, and my character decides to jump instead and dies :smh:

I'll be back on later today. Going to finish up the Pacific Standard Heist again and then do Act 3 of the Doomsday Heist

Hopping on now if y'all wanna run some heists. I'm probably super late but this Blonded Radio Los Santos got some hits, can't believe they put Codeine Crazy on there.

Thinking ab copping the starter kit plus whale card for PS4 for 80 bucks. Already have this on Xbox but I don't even touch that anymore and basically exclusive to PS4 so really tempted to do this.

Oh, man. What is this exactly?

From PSN: The Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack is the fastest way for new GTA Online players to jumpstart their criminal empires. Get access to:

GTA$1,000,000 Bonus Cash and a Whale Shark Card worth $3,500,000 in-game GTA dollars to spend in GTA Online

Properties:
- Maze Bank West Executive Office
- Paleto Forest Gunrunning Bunker
- Senora Desert Counterfeit Cash Factory
- Great Chaparral Biker Clubhouse B2
- 1561 San Vitas Street Apartment
- 1337 Exceptionalists Way 10 Car Garage

Vehicles:
- Dune FAV
- Maibatsu Frogger
- Enus Windsor
- Obey Omnis
- Coquette Classic
- Turismo R
- Pegassi Vortex
- Huntley S
- Western Zombie Chopper
- Banshee

Weapons, Clothing & Tattoos:
- Compact Grenade Launcher
- Marksman Rifle
- Compact Rife
- Stunt Race & Import / Export Outfits, Biker Tattoos

From PSN: The Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack is the fastest way for new GTA Online players to jumpstart their criminal empires. Get access to:

GTA$1,000,000 Bonus Cash and a Whale Shark Card worth $3,500,000 in-game GTA dollars to spend in GTA Online

Properties:
- Maze Bank West Executive Office
- Paleto Forest Gunrunning Bunker
- Senora Desert Counterfeit Cash Factory
- Great Chaparral Biker Clubhouse B2
- 1561 San Vitas Street Apartment
- 1337 Exceptionalists Way 10 Car Garage

Vehicles:
- Dune FAV
- Maibatsu Frogger
- Enus Windsor
- Obey Omnis
- Coquette Classic
- Turismo R
- Pegassi Vortex
- Huntley S
- Western Zombie Chopper
- Banshee

Weapons, Clothing & Tattoos:
- Compact Grenade Launcher
- Marksman Rifle
- Compact Rife
- Stunt Race & Import / Export Outfits, Biker Tattoos

that's actually a pretty decent deal considering the prices of things in this game

Back
Top Bottom