Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I'm on team niketalk but I'm on 360. Should I leave and join niketalk?
Just stay until he accepts your request to join, your better off with the five or six xbox players we have than leaving not getting accepted in to the other group and being stuck alone on gta v

What's the benefit of joingin a crew right now rather than nomading it until you've found yourself a crew?

Also how do max payne crews transfer over to gta v? Is it just that your MxP crew is also your gtav crew and that's it? Or is there something else I'm missing?

edit: Just as I was typing about max payne, a max payne 3 song came on my itunes.

Trippy.

This song specifically.

Last edited:
Late but I agree with driving in IV sucked. Worst driving mechanics out of III, VC, and San Andreas. Felt like the cars were boats on concrete that had little control. Driving matters to me because there are countless missions of chasing, tailing or timed driving missions across the map.

I found myself taking then damb cabs most of the time. iV is still my least favorite GTA from the storyline, to characters, to music, to driving and all the little annoying things you had to do. Still went halfway, opened all the islands and never bothered to finish. Its still the only GTA I havent finished.

I am 100% sure R* aint screwing V up. Otherwise I will never be purchasing another R* games besides the next Red Dead Redemption.

After buying all the GTA titles on Steam I can say with no hesitation Vice City>San Andreas> GTAIII>>GTAIV.

Vice City and 3 are still my favorites, although San Andreas is the best game out of the 4.

Last edited:
Late but I agree with driving in IV sucked. Worst driving mechanics out of III, VC, and San Andreas. Felt like the cars were boats on concrete that had little control. Driving matters to me because there are countless missions of chasing, tailing or timed driving missions across the map.

What did the driving in other games feel like?

Mannnnn....

After a big disappointment with Payday 2 and their "heists", I'm really hyped for Rockstar's take on them. Super hyped.

Last edited:
And to raise the HYPE even more by 1000% !!!

Found this on the GTA V sub reddit

The game is being shipped from manufacturing plants and sent to retailers as we speak:

Link:

NT'ers in big cities like NYC, LA, SF, Socal, the Bay Area, Chicago that still have independent mom & pop owned video game shops are going to be hitting up there spots like crazy and blowing up their phone line a few times a day to see how early they can get the game :lol:

Last edited:
And to raise the HYPE even more by 1000% !!!

Found this on the GTA V sub reddit

The game is being shipped from manufacturing plants and sent to retailers as we speak:

Link:

NT'ers in big cities like NYC, LA, SF, Socal, the Bay Area, Chicago that still have independent mom & pop owned video game shop are going to be hitting up there spots like crazy and blowing up their phone line a few times a day to see how early they can get the game :lol:

mother-of-god-meme.jpg

Trailer didnt blow my doors off like I expected for an official trailer.

Trailer was dope to me. Short, but sweet. Graphics looked great too. I love the textures.

'Just when I think I'm out....they pull me back in!'

Back
Top Bottom