Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Please tell me how r* has their heads up their butts?
They don't

My jimmies are just rustled that I can't play this next gen
laugh.gif
You may be able to play it on a ps4 via gaikai, but that that would be next year or even later.

is is possible to join multiple crews in this game? How will that work online wise?
You have one active crew and can switch of in between at the rockstar social club page when going to to the manage crew tab if im right

Please tell me how r* has their heads up their butts?

They don't

My jimmies are just rustled that I can't play this next gen
laugh.gif

You may be able to play it on a ps4 via gaikai, but that that would be next year or even later.
That's not next gen.
what are you talking about?

How is a game that was made for the current gen but is ported to a next gen console "next gen?"

With Gaikai you'll just be streaming the PS3 version of GTA V on your PS4. It's not a next gen port.

With Gaikai you'll just be streaming the PS3 version of GTA V on your PS4. It's not a next gen port.
Being able to play gtav on a ps4 would be the point. A game that's ported from this gen to the next gen isn't "next gen."

Last edited:
That's not next gen.
what are you talking about?

How is a game that was made for the current gen but is ported to a next gen console "next gen?"
Being able to play gtav on a ps4 would be the point. A game that's ported from this gen to the next gen isn't "next gen."

What is happening here?? You are clearly agreeing with swendro, what are you trying to say?

I'm saying that if it was ported to next gen, it would have improved graphical features, maybe even up the player count to 32 players. It would be a version only possible on next gen consoles.

Playing GTA V on PS4 through Gaikai would just be the PS3 game. It's not a port. It's not "playing this next gen" in the sense NLC was talking about, if I understand what he's trying to say.

Last edited:
I'm saying that if it was ported to next gen, it would have improved graphical features, maybe even up the player count to 32 players. It would be a version only possible on next gen consoles.

Playing GTA V on PS4 through Gaikai would just be the PS3 game. It's not a port. It's not "playing this next gen" in the sense NLC was talking about, if I understand what he's trying to say.
PC's could do 64 players and higher easily.

Last edited:

PC's could do 64 players and higher easily.
PC's don't count. They aren't fair. They are, and at this rate, always will be better than consoles.

Just joined/requested for both crews, still haven't made up my mind which platform I'm getting on this yet.

if the online world only has space for 16 or 32 people.  How can NT troll the rest of the world if we're the only ones in it? 
nerd.gif

if the online world only has space for 16 or 32 people.  How can NT troll the rest of the world if we're the only ones in it? 
nerd.gif
We are split off into divisions that's why they're is a hierarchy. So we can be in different worlds but still in the same crew

What is happening here?? You are clearly agreeing with swendro, what are you trying to say?
see post below

We are using two diff. definitions of "next gen," which is what lead us to this confustion.

You explained your def. of next gen above..

I'm saying that he may be able to play it next gen meaning being able to play gtav on a next gen console(ps4) rather than the game being in "next gen'(your definition) standards.

Next gen means next generation so said nter being able to play gtav on a next gen console would be "playing [gtav] next gen."

I doubt that a next gen port will come out anytme soon since it took like a year for gtaiv to be on pc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom