Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
What is happening here?? You are clearly agreeing with swendro, what are you trying to say?
see post below
I'm saying that if it was ported to next gen, it would have improved graphical features, maybe even up the player count to 32 players. It would be a version only possible on next gen consoles.

Playing GTA V on PS4 through Gaikai would just be the PS3 game. It's not a port. It's not "playing this next gen" in the sense NLC was talking about, if I understand what he's trying to say.
We are using two diff. definitions of "next gen," which is what lead us to this confustion.

You explained your def. of next gen above..

I'm saying that he may be able to play it next gen meaning being able to play gtav on a next gen console(ps4) rather than the game being in "next gen'(your definition) standards.

Next gen means next generation so said nter being able to play gtav on a next gen console would be "playing [gtav] next gen."

I doubt that a next gen port will come out anytme soon since it took like a year for gtaiv to be on pc.
You took it out of context iYen.  We were discussing how if R* didnt have their "head up their butts" we could've had more players online at a time, and discussing the limitations of having the game on this gen.  We were always talking about playing GTA V on next gen for next gen capabilities, not just literally playing the game on PS4

Last edited:
What's the max players? 16?

I think it'd be difficult to get more than that on current gen.

A look at BF3:

“Everything is a compromise. It’s not that we’re evil or stupid. We didn’t choose not to have more players – we would love to do 64 players on console but then we would have to cut away so much; people would get very upset that it looked worse, played worse and wasn’t as fun as the PC version. We would never do that because the fun is always more important."

Last edited:
You took it out of context iYen.  We were discussing how if R* didnt have their "head up their butts" we could've had more players online at a time, and discussing the limitations of having the game on this gen.  We were always talking about playing GTA V on next gen for next gen capabilities, not just literally playing the game on PS4
No, I didn't.

R* doesn't have their heads up their butts, so thinking otherwise is just ridiculous.

Considering how in-depth this game seems.

Also r* has already said that they're behind in development for their "next-gen" titles.

So this discussion of why isn't gtav in "next gen" is null.

1zojns4.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm going to need a couple of shooters to ride with me in a helicopter while I fly, I was a pretty nice pilot in gta4 online. :pimp: :nerd:

What's funny about that? That he missed the camera? Or is there something else I'm missing? :nerd:

Last edited:
What's funny about that? That he missed the camera? Or is there something else I'm missing?
nerd.gif
That he shot at the camera and completely missed.

R* tried to make it look cool and everything.
laugh.gif

How did they miss this?

Oh well.

There is two crew due to the fact that one was inactive for a while, I took initiave and created one at the requests of others, there is no problem with having two crews, most people wanted it that way anyway.

why is there multiple NT crews? jhawkins started the official crew last year back when MP3 was popping off. i probably posted a link to it here in the early pages of this thread, or the other gta 5 thread lol. it's not the NT crew, unless it's the official NT crew.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/niketalk

Honestly jhawkins seems likes he's busy and hasn't been able to accept invites or send invites out.

I think we also are trying to make the NT crew jhawkins created the NT Xbox 360 crew and the other crew JBC created the PS3 NT crew.

Last edited:
I check every few days. Relax. The crew is on both systems not just one. You'll have the NT emblem of stuff like a bulletproof vest in MP. Not like most of you will be playing long term. Like always you guys will drop the game after a month. I speak from years of experience on here.

...and i joined the official NT crew and only play online with my ps3. hell, i ran a MP3 team death match with jhawkins on the ps3.

I was saying inactive to him checking the account, everyone was complaining. There is nothing wrong with having two crews, his has more xbox members and mine is ps3. It isnt that big of a deal. The crews compliment each other and bring an equal fair gameplay to all NT users.

Maybe there should be four crews. Two crews each for each system. So a nt crew is going up against another nt crew.

I wonder how this crew stuff is going to work.

I don't see the point of being in a huge crew when only 16 of said crew members can be in a single game.

we can run **** across multiple worlds

edit: if its 16 people total per world, then we run in teams of 8 and against another crew of 8

one commissioner, one lieutenants, 2 reps and 4 muscle per world

it would seem kinda pointless to have a team of all 16 ppl in one world

Last edited:
Maybe there should be four crews. Two crews each for each system. So a nt crew is going up against another nt crew.
I wonder how this crew stuff is going to work.
I don't see the point of being in a huge crew when only 16 of said crew members can be in a single game.
That's what they where saying, the problem is since both groups have some of the same members it's technically an alliance of the crews

60 members including myself. If you want to be a commissioner or lieutenant let me know.

Back
Top Bottom