Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I want to kill nters(in gta5) not randoms.

Anybody else with me?
then why join a crew? i mean we can do nt crew vs nt crew if we want, but still u act like it will always be an entirely nt world everytime you want to play
I haven't joined a crew.

What I'm saying is that to me it would be more fun to have nt crews going against nt crews b/c we're nters.

I'd imagine there are going to 10 yr old gta5 crews, negro hating gta5 crews, etc. Do you see what I'm saying?

What iYen is pretty much trying to say is restructure the groups and be competition to each other. But the problem is both our crews share the same members and that we may not even be in the same online division

What iYen is pretty much trying to say is restructure the groups and be competition to each other. But the problem is both our crews share the same members and that we may not even be in the same online division
naw i think that nt should just rule gta forget going at each other and all that lets make it so that we feared by all
WE FAMILY!!!!!

thats what i was trying to say, we can setup nt vs nt battles but its not like everytime you get on its always going to be nt vs nt.

so instead, when we're playing and its not like a scheduled nt vs nt battle we can have teams within the crews to smash on everyone else playing

Honestly i think we are fine where we are at, the social club has both Team NikeTalk aka "unofficial crew" and NikeTalk the "official" crew as allies.

thats what i was trying to say, we can setup nt vs nt battles but its not like everytime you get on its always going to be nt vs nt.

so instead, when we're playing and its not like a scheduled nt vs nt battle we can have teams within the crews to smash on everyone else playing
Oh, I see what you're saying. Thanks for clearing that up.

I was under the impression that if you're in a crew you can't go against them in online matches.

I remember posting about how I would betray nt crew members after a heist.

Looks like I'll be doing that.

Last edited:
well think about it is there honor amongst thieves?  if this was real life then probably, but u cant kill anyone in the game permanently so there will always be consequences.

i see what ur saying tho, it would be dope if there was a like gta's most infamous or something

I'm shocked anyone is actually defending the driving in GTA 4. It was teeeerrrrible. I hated the game after the novelty of driving through parts of my al neighborhood wore off. That game was a chore to play. Terrible mechanics. and I been playing GTA since 2d.

I am very hopeful for this new one. It looks amazing. Just gotta wait and see

Preordered for Xbox 360 earlier at Best Buy. How exactly do they know they'll have enough on hand for the amount if preorders they sold? My name wasnt taken down or anything. Just scanned the preorder card and my rewards zone card. Maybe I'm just tripping because of the fiasco I went through with Radio Shack and the IPhone 5. Horrible experience. Anyways, can't wait to get this game and the $10 in rewards points.

Preordered for Xbox 360 earlier at Best Buy. How exactly do they know they'll have enough on hand for the amount if preorders they sold? My name wasnt taken down or anything. Just scanned the preorder card and my rewards zone card. Maybe I'm just tripping because of the fiasco I went through with Radio Shack and the IPhone 5. Horrible experience. Anyways, can't wait to get this game and the $10 in rewards points.
You can get $20 in m$ points with a m$ gta5 preorder.

I don't think you'll need to worry about bestbuy not having enough copies.

If you do still have worries, just preorder the game straight from rockstar.

Last edited:
Whelp I just preordered the collectors edition. Looking forward to picking it up at minute. The game stop is only 2 minutes away! :smokin

The banshee?
pimp.gif
Yep, and for those who haven't seen the front yet

Last edited:

That sounds good to me.

Could just do a random drawing to split it.

yall too hype i am too but from what ive seen in max payne 3 you could only do crew vs same crew if they games players have a separate matched hooked up, but stats towards best crew will not count, there is also gonna be days where we can go against the rockstar corp and celebrities, maybe even actors from the game.

Last edited:
I hated Max Payne 3's multiplayer but enjoyed GTA 4's so GTA 5's should be on point. Looking forward to playing michael's story. Looks like you'll be on some tony soprano type ****....franklin's looks like my life story :smokin

Back
Top Bottom