Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Some of you make me feel that I will get betrayed if I am in the NT crew....

the way i see it, if you not holding yo own you might get finessed, at least we got a seperate avenue to sort things out on here as well as the rockstar site, but joining another crew like that pain killer crew with 100,000 members from max payne is just asking to get finessed on heist or jack by some random, as long as we close to the 100 to 200 we could be really good. plus you can always start your own crew, the way i see it anybody that wants the most out of they ps3 or xbox will have this game by november i got some 2k and call of duty friends i might make a crew with just for side crews but im NT all day

What did the driving in other games feel like?
The movements and turning were more fluid and responsive. It wasn't realistic but wasnt epically fake either. If I wanted a realistic driving game Id be playing Forza not GTA V when the guy I have to chase is speeding through traffic untouched turning corners at full speed while I have to brake, slow down and turn and accelerate just to see him in my sights.

Do u need a Rockstar account to be added to a crew? If not, add me on the PS3 crew, copping on RD.

PSN: Ning726

The way I see it, goin team against team should only be for scrimmage purposes only, to learn new tatics, etc etc. That way when we against another crew, we will know our positions and can pull things off a lot better. Gotta be fluid so we can increase rep and get more of the luxurious things in the world

The way I see it, goin team against team should only be for scrimmage purposes only, to learn new tatics, etc etc. That way when we against another crew, we will know our positions and can pull things off a lot better. Gotta be fluid so we can increase rep and get more of the luxurious things in the world

i like it. have a scout team.

umm my new gt would be different from bhergh since i think my bro is gonna use dat account but hmmm what should i pick

Back
Top Bottom