Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
young sampras, young tiger, young stallone, young jacques cousteau
nthat.gif

Hit up craigslist.

I see the PS3 Slim model going anywhere from $120 to $170.

If a PS3 price cut is announced at Gamescom or TGS expect the price to drop more.

You could also just trade in your XBOX 360 and get the PS3 & GTA V bundle that goes for $269.

Good looking man. I'm gonna check out Craigslist and my surrounding area to see any deals.

If I knew that there was a digital download day one for the PS3, I would buy one with a broken blue ray player.

If I knew that there was a digital download day one for the PS3, I would buy one with a broken blue ray player.

They still haven't confirmed it.

Hopefully the closer we get to release day it will be announced by Sony and Microsoft.

Last edited:
Majority of my friends are getting the game for PS3. I'm a 360 user.

Trying to find a PS3 on the cheaper side. Guide me NT, guide me
nerd.gif
Hit up craigslist.

I see the PS3 Slim model going anywhere from $120 to $170.

If a PS3 price cut is announced at Gamescom or TGS expect the price to drop more.

You could also just trade in your XBOX 360 and get the PS3 & GTA V bundle that goes for $269.
$229 for an ac3 500gb ps3 bundle.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Sony-PS...eo_Games&hash=item5d42832618&afepn=5337259887

It's a better value if you don't own ac3 and will buy gta v for retail regardless of it being in a bundle.

Last edited:
Yes, if you have Amazon Prime.

It should say:

Want to receive this the day it comes out?
Select FREE Two-Day Shipping at checkout.

If you order from amazon prime, you'll get it on 9/19, 2 days after the game releases on 9/17.

Nah, on the order page it says "want to receive the day this comes out, use two day shipping".

My delivery estimate on my order says 9/17 as well.

When I ordered on amazon prime, it said i would get it on 9/19. Either way, I canceled that order and went with rockstar warehouse instead. It was like a dollar cheaper and i get a free shirt i think?

From amazon:

Want to receive this the day it comes out?  
Release-day delivery option may be available at checkout for most continental U.S. addresses.Details

I live in cali and it says that I'll recieve it on 9/17.

Last edited:
great interviews...

I like the parts where you can go to the bank and drop off money that you are carrying and if you do a job while carrying money on you, you can lose it and itll be picked up by someone else. Good *** idea from them IMO, you could taunt ppl saying you got so much money on you n they can try n find you n take it.

Cars being insured now, thats pretty cool too. Cops will spot you in stolen cars....

online is lookin crazy

Monday, August 19, 2013
3DJuegos Interview with Lezlie Benzies
Posted by PrometheusX at 18:02. Category: General
Spanish gaming website 3DJuegos have just released an interview with R* North's Art Director, the once impossible-to-land-an-interview-with, Lezlie Benzies. The interview included some new interesting tidbits about GTA Online summarised and listed thanks to forums member Spider-Vice.

General:
The camera will zoom out and pan away to your online character seamlessly. During the animation, a matchmaking process will be in progress.
You can do almost anything you can do in single player in GTA Online.
You can change weather, time of day, time you want it to rain or to be a certain weather state, radio station to be tuned at the start of the race or mission in the Content Creator.
You can watch races and deathmatches on your apartment TV.
There are masks to hide from the cops.
The Online will be run on the Social Club servers, data will be stored on the cloud. There are datacenters from NY to San Diego, and more Rockstar studios.

Missions:
Each mission requires a rank depending on difficulty and complexity. The bigger your rank, the more difficult the missions will be.
There are around 700 missions in GTA Online. 500 will be available to play on release, as more will be added eventually.
Missions will be ordered randomly as you play Online.

Multiplayer:
For certain heists you might need certain weapons, vehicles or characters such as a sniper or a driver. This will also depend on the mission creator if you download the mission from the Social Club.
Some missions are so complex they need plenty of good communication.
There will be descriptions to help each character on its heist function.
There is something called "team lives". If you have 4 team lives and 4 people, if everyone dies there will be 0 lives left, or if you die 4 times, the team will have 0 lives left, which means if anyone dies, it's mission failed.

The full translated interview is available at GTAForums by realtom. Make sure to check it out and discuss at the thread! Also stick around for some Community Spotlight articles highlighting the best topics and fan-made videos out soon.

Source: GTAV.net

Back
Top Bottom